Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WXYZ propping Gary Peters

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
696lover

WXYZ propping Gary Peters

Post by 696lover » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:02 am

I was still stuck working while Peters was interviewed on 7 last night, so it was on in the background.

He was really weak, so the station was helping him. The anchor was literally staying things like "James has accused you of X, and of course that is obviously proven false, so do you think the problem is you just don't project enough to the public all that you do?" And X was stuff like him calling Trump restricting flight from China in February, racist.

They don't even pretend, they just lie now, for the dem side

Rate This

Re: WXYZ propping Gary Peters

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:51 am

696lover wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:02 am
I was still stuck working while Peters was interviewed on 7 last night, so it was on in the background.

He was really weak, so the station was helping him. The anchor was literally staying things like "James has accused you of X, and of course that is obviously proven false, so do you think the problem is you just don't project enough to the public all that you do?" And X was stuff like him calling Trump restricting flight from China in February, racist.

They don't even pretend, they just lie now, for the dem side
Can you put this in the political board at the bottom of the site. That’s where it belongs.

JLesinski

Post by JLesinski » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:00 am

There is no balance anymore...anywhere.

Even in the regular shows they will just have a guest on who it seems just wants to get his or her political views out there.

Is that they way they get around the "equal time" regulation? If its a guest who is obviously shilling for one side?

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:30 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:51 am
Can you put this in the political board at the bottom of the site. That’s where it belongs.
Buzzboard is now a free for all. And unless I'm unaware, you're not a moderator. Take a chill pill.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:08 pm

John James was on the other day.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:30 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:51 am
Buzzboard is now a free for all. And unless I'm unaware, you're not a moderator. Take a chill pill.
In case you hadn’t noticed I protested that on Sunday. I’m now being obnoxious about it. Buzz off.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic