Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Christmas Music

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Bobbert

Christmas Music

Post by Bobbert » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:28 pm

I was shuffling the music that I have copied to my PC, and the occasional Christmas song came up. It sounded pretty good.

In about six weeks, when the Christmas music starts up again, I'm guessing there will be fewer complaints than usual, because of this year's Triple Whammy (COVID-19, protests, presidential election).

DAC

Re: Christmas Music

Post by DAC » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:52 am

You may be right, but I may be crazy. I think there are a lot of people who aren't going to be that hyped for Christmas this year. Everyone is tired, many are broke, and lots of business owners who would usually thrive on the Christmas season and not survive without it are out of business.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:37 am

DAC wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:52 am
You may be right, but I may be crazy. I think there are a lot of people who aren't going to be that hyped for Christmas this year. Everyone is tired, many are broke, and lots of business owners who would usually thrive on the Christmas season and not survive without it are out of business.
Yeah, it's ironic that the psychological effect of the music might be stronger than ever, but the financial effect might be much less than usual.

WOHO

Post by WOHO » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:22 pm

I'm Dreaming of a Covid-Free Christmas, just like 2018, you know...where kids could go, and, spend all day to, at, at their damn schools...I'm dreamin of a mask-free Christmas, without the governor bitching everyday....may your days be Merry and Bright, and I can visit my parents at the nursing home tonight.... (c)2020

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic