Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sunday Late Sports Wrap Shows Gone?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
uncleb67

Sunday Late Sports Wrap Shows Gone?

Post by uncleb67 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:01 am

Haven’t really kept up much on comings and goings with sports programming since the COVID19 outbreak, but with the Lions starting up I noticed the WXYZ 7 Sports Cave and Sports Final Edition on WDIV are no longer listed on Sunday nights. Can’t say I remember the last time I watched either one, but were they cancelled or just put on hiatus during those quiet days of no sports?

SteveS

Re: Sunday Late Sports Wrap Shows Gone?

Post by SteveS » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:51 am

I assume they've been on hiatus though 7's 11pm newscast shows as being an hour tonight so if that is accurate maybe the second half will be sports.

G G

Re: Sunday Late Sports Wrap Shows Gone?

Post by G G » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:40 pm

There's no point in Detroit. This isn't the 90s where theres two competitive sports teams and a team with one of the best players at his position of all time.

"Every day I wake up determined to deliver a better life for the people all across America that have been ignored, neglected and abandoned."

~President Donald J. Trump

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic