Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is Ameera David okay?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
696lover
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Is Ameera David okay?

Post by 696lover » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:57 am

She is subbing in for Alicia anchoring 7's morning show, again.

Amera isn't someone I enjoy anchoring, I don't like her style, she is sort of shrill and short in her reading, and hiring an RT state propaganda anchor seems like a bad idea. Since I don't care for her anchoring, no surprise I think her banter is flat.

However, the last two months when she is on she seems really down and her face looks drawn. They also use a lot of blue light on her. Today in particular she seems worse.



Deleted User 15342

Re: Is Ameera David okay?

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:19 am

That’s because she knows you’re watching her on television. Jesus Christ is this site getting to the point that we all have to find or make something up to bitch about. Must be a slow boring life you lead. Suggestion, take up knitting or read a book but do something.



696lover
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: Is Ameera David okay?

Post by 696lover » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:37 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:19 am
That’s because she knows you’re watching her on television. Jesus Christ is this site getting to the point that we all have to find or make something up to bitch about. Must be a slow boring life you lead. Suggestion, take up knitting or read a book but do something.
are you going to stamp your feet, too, or just whine at me?



Deleted User 15342

Re: Is Ameera David okay?

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:55 am

696lover wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:37 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:19 am
That’s because she knows you’re watching her on television. Jesus Christ is this site getting to the point that we all have to find or make something up to bitch about. Must be a slow boring life you lead. Suggestion, take up knitting or read a book but do something.
are you going to stamp your feet, too, or just whine at me?
This topic is important to be thread worthy? And Why? Seriously, if so here’s one for you, on Thursday Night Huel Perkins looked happy while he did the news at 10. Gee, I wonder why did he get some before the news? That’s about how silly your topic truly is.



Mike Oxlong
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am
Location: Nankin Township

Re: Is Ameera David okay?

Post by Mike Oxlong » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:28 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:19 am
That’s because she knows you’re watching her on television. Jesus Christ is this site getting to the point that we all have to find or make something up to bitch about. Must be a slow boring life you lead. Suggestion, take up knitting or read a book but do something.
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you say.
But how is what 696 doing any different than the Maurielle Lue bashing you've been doing in another thread?



Deleted User 15342

Re: Is Ameera David okay?

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:59 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:28 am
Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:19 am
That’s because she knows you’re watching her on television. Jesus Christ is this site getting to the point that we all have to find or make something up to bitch about. Must be a slow boring life you lead. Suggestion, take up knitting or read a book but do something.
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you say.
But how is what 696 doing any different than the Maurielle Lue bashing you've been doing in another thread?
I am guilty and just realized how silly it has become. So now I’m knitting. Know anyone that can use a three sleeved sweater.



Mike Oxlong
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am
Location: Nankin Township

Re: Is Ameera David okay?

Post by Mike Oxlong » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:58 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:59 am
I am guilty and just realized how silly it has become. So now I’m knitting. Know anyone that can use a three sleeved sweater.
Maybe a three legged pair of pants. Read my username carefully. :)



Deleted User 15342

Re: Is Ameera David okay?

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:47 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:58 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:59 am
I am guilty and just realized how silly it has become. So now I’m knitting. Know anyone that can use a three sleeved sweater.
Maybe a three legged pair of pants. Read my username carefully. :)
I did 🤣 .



Bobbert
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Is Ameera David okay?

Post by Bobbert » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:25 pm

I like Ameera David a whole lot—nice combination of personality, looks, and talent. But she is a weekend-level anchor, and working weekdays might make her feel a little uncomfortable. Also, I know that she's a new mom and her husband's in the military, so that might weigh on her sometimes.



User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 4387
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: Is Ameera David okay?

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:44 pm

I completely agree that as a weekend anchor her performance is satisfactory.


Rock 95.5 in Chicago is the worst sounding major market rock station in the history of corporate radio.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic