Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I think Fox 2 is showing their political bias yet again.

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 7620

I think Fox 2 is showing their political bias yet again.

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:32 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/media/detroit-p ... treat-here

Police Chief James Craig was on Fox News last night, talking about the police department and the community keeping a lid on the rioting in the city. Yet WJBK, a Fox owned and operated station, only runs a brief story on this at the 11 am hour, and there’s no sign of this story on their app and their Facebook page. Furthermore, stupid protests and ignorant, woke BLM fools often get the top story. Does anyone else see a problem here?

I think it’s becoming more and more evident that Fox 2 has a liberal bias. Not to mention, I am beginning to think figure heads like Huel Perkins just might be freemasons in secret. I could be wrong, but all of this just bugs me. A station that prides itself on being a station for the city, will not make this positive story a lead one.

I will say it before and I will say it again: Fox Television Stations really need to take reigns on this station, get rid of the bias liberalism, and bring honest, hard hitting, objective journalism back to Fox 2 Detroit. They can’t say that ‘News that works for you’ when they are aren’t being objective at all. They should get people from their fellow Fox O&O brethren (preferably WTTG, WAGA, KCPQ, or even KTVU) and really improve this station. Just my honest opinion, that’s all.

Deleted User 15342

Re: I think Fox 2 is showing their political bias yet again.

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Jesus Christ, we have been through this not to long ago. We know Fox 2 is liberal so what, all the mainstream media is liberal. Get over it.

Deleted User 7620

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:16 pm

I will talk about it because it’s a known fact and I have a right to a freedom of speech. The liberal bias is an issue that needs to be ratted out and exposed.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:27 pm

CircleWXYZ wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:16 pm
I will talk about it because it’s a known fact and I have a right to a freedom of speech. The liberal bias is an issue that needs to be ratted out and exposed.
Yet you didn't post once in the "7 news hits a new low" thread??

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:39 pm

CircleWXYZ wrote:
This is not covered under freedom of speech... learn the constitution before you spout off about it. Just like a store can throw you out for saying whatever they don’t like so could MW and it would be legal.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:55 pm

CircleWXYZ is fitting for your buzz name because you keep going in circles on this same topic.

Deleted User 7620

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:14 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:39 pm
CircleWXYZ wrote:
This is not covered under freedom of speech... learn the constitution before you spout off about it. Just like a store can throw you out for saying whatever they don’t like so could MW and it would be legal.

Actually it is. This is a free forum about Detroit TV, so I have a right to say what I please, regardless if others don’t like it. Fox 2 has issues. Want to be a station for the city? Then make a topic about Democratic leadership in Detroit and how it’s hurt the city. Make that a topic on Let it Rip. Let’s not forget that the 1967 riots happened under a democratic mayor. Huel would never go there, because there are some uncomfortable truths there. We need people like Bill Bonds in this generation, who isn’t afraid to speak the truth, even if it ruffles some feathers. Sadly, I don’t think people like that exist in the news media anymore. To be truthful, it’s an issue with the entire news media.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:18 pm

CircleWXYZ wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:14 pm
Rate This wrote:
CircleWXYZ wrote:

Actually it is. This is a free forum about Detroit TV, so I have a right to say what I please, regardless if others don’t like it. Fox 2 has issues. Want to be a station for the city? Then make a topic about Democratic leadership in Detroit and how it’s hurt the city. Make that a topic on Let it Rip. Let’s not forget that the 1967 riots happened under a democratic mayor. Huel would never go there, because there are some uncomfortable truths there. We need people like Bill Bonds in this generation, who isn’t afraid to speak the truth, even if it ruffles some feathers. Sadly, I don’t think people like that exist in the news media anymore. To be truthful, it’s an issue with the entire news media.
Blah-Blah-Blah, it will never happen it’s the liberal media. Circle what the hell have you been smoking.

Deleted User 7620

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:23 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:18 pm
CircleWXYZ wrote:
Rate This wrote:
CircleWXYZ wrote:

Blah-Blah-Blah, it will never happen it’s the liberal media. Circle what the hell have you been smoking.
I’ve been woke. I’m just calling it for what it is. This is why it’s best to watch independent news sources that’s not tied to the mainstream media. You get the actual facts there.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:13 pm

CircleWXYZ wrote:
Rate This wrote:
CircleWXYZ wrote:

And MW has a right to kick you out if he so much as wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. Being a free forum has nothing to do with it. The first amendment is only between you and the government. Not you and anybody else. I’m beyond sick and tired of people saying they have the right to free speech on private property or a privately run website. NO YOU FUCKING DONT!

JLesinski

Post by JLesinski » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:05 pm

While I agree that FOX 2 doesnt even really try to hide their leanings anymore I do know a few Masons and most would not be what you consider "Liberal". Also, they're just regular guys. They're not out to take over the world.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:13 pm

I think the question should be: Is Huel Perkins relevant?
Every time he is in front of the camera, Fox2 is last in the ratings. And it's been that way since I joined this board.
He's the least watched anchor in Metro Detroit.

Before you get too excited over what he says, ask yourself: Who's watching?

Deleted User 7620

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:13 pm
CircleWXYZ wrote:
Rate This wrote:
CircleWXYZ wrote:

And MW has a right to kick you out if he so much as wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. Being a free forum has nothing to do with it. The first amendment is only between you and the government. Not you and anybody else. I’m beyond sick and tired of people saying they have the right to free speech on private property or a privately run website. NO YOU FUCKING DONT!

The fact that you are emotional for no reason, resorting to mean, hateful, personal attacks when I didn’t even do anything to you or anyone else, says a lot more about you than it does me. This is what happens when some aren’t even interested in having an honest discussion.

I don’t even post that much anyhow, yet others complain about the stations. Like I said, freedom of speech. We can disagree without being hateful. If you have no interest in being respectful or reasonable, than this discussion is over. I will continue to post my thoughts on broadcasting matters, regardless, and do it in a respectful matter.

God bless you my friend.

Deleted User 7620

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:21 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:13 pm
I think the question should be: Is Huel Perkins relevant?
Every time he is in front of the camera, Fox2 is last in the ratings. And it's been that way since I joined this board.
He's the least watched anchor in Metro Detroit.

Before you get too excited over what he says, ask yourself: Who's watching?
Very true. Point well taken :).

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:01 pm

CircleWXYZ wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:17 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:13 pm
CircleWXYZ wrote:
Rate This wrote:
CircleWXYZ wrote:

The fact that you are emotional for no reason, resorting to mean, hateful, personal attacks when I didn’t even do anything to you or anyone else, says a lot more about you than it does me. This is what happens when some aren’t even interested in having an honest discussion.

I don’t even post that much anyhow, yet others complain about the stations. Like I said, freedom of speech. We can disagree without being hateful. If you have no interest in being respectful or reasonable, than this discussion is over. I will continue to post my thoughts on broadcasting matters, regardless, and do it in a respectful matter.

God bless you my friend.
Huh?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic