Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Maurielle Lue in hospital?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
JLesinski

Re: Maurielle Lue in hospital?

Post by JLesinski » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:51 pm

Ohio_Quebecois wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:37 pm
I’ll take Erika Erickson for the female voice on the show. She’s pleasant enough for the fun stuff that has to be done in those morning shows, but has the toughness to do the major stories as well.
I would agree. I think she's long overdue for a promotion. Theyve had her fill in here and there and I thought she did ok.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:16 pm

JLesinski wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:06 pm
The show needs a female voice. Just preferably not hers.
I don't want this post to seem like I'm disparaging Lue.

But sometimes I have to ponder. Do the local TV stations ever think to poll people and ask them "Do you like this person or not?" There's someone on another station that absolutely no one on Buzzboard seems to cares for. (although it's been a few months since I've seen this person dissed). Out of the dozens of comments I've seen here, not one is in favor. It just seems that if NO one on Buzzboard cares for the person, the odds are in favor that the viewers don't either.

It would seem to me that station management would be trying to ascertain just who the viewers care for, and who the viewers don't care for.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:31 am

I've said before I don't really have much of an issue with her anymore. I think she's heard the 'diva' feedback and adjusted quite a bit and is nowhere near how bad she used to be. I've heard a few of her self-deprecating comments regarding that. She's not 'my type' and not my favorite but I enjoy her on the show most of the time. There are many others I would put on the expendable list before her.

696lover

Post by 696lover » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:37 am

Scripps did a hometown advisor polling program. They ran short clips and asked for feedback on different presenters and styles. They used one as justification for firing Anu--but it was a set up. They had her doing a serious dead kid story against two of the Denver clique doing fun news and used it to drive down her likability scores.

They stopped the program when they started getting too much feedback that the viewers didn't like or trust the biased news.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:01 pm

I watched FOX 2 during lunch today, which I never ever do but had lunch early. I have not watched this station in months but I saw Marielle for the first time since probably last summer. Marielle was showing off her nice titties with some pretty nice cleavage shots. I may be tuning in a little more often.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:01 pm
I watched FOX 2 during lunch today, which I never ever do but had lunch early. I have not watched this station in months but I saw Marielle for the first time since probably last summer. Marielle was showing off her nice titties with some pretty nice cleavage shots. I may be tuning in a little more often.
I said this in another thread, maybe more than once. It just seems to me the ladies look nicer from home. One person I've always thought looked like Frump Girl. Then I seen her from home and thought "Not bad at all". Another one looks 20 years younger from home, in my opinion. I'm not sure if it's studio lighting or what.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:49 pm

I wonder if some of it is not getting true HD resolution from those home cams that made some of the folks look better. I agree the lighting has a big role too.

A third aspect might be mental, with their faces showing hints of "ugh, I've got to be at work" expressions rather than "ahhh, I'm at home and 20 minutes from that glass of wine!" ;)

Tman

Post by Tman » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:25 pm

She was way over the top this morning . Some goofball sent a message about how she dresses like a slut and she read it on the air . Denna and Ryan looked confused like why dis you go there ? I myself thought it was so irresponsible and self serving . How does she get away with this unprofessional behavior ?

Deleted User 14896

Maurielle Lue

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:15 am

Got my dishes done. Watching The Nine.

Lue said she's only 29.

Pocketchange

Post by Pocketchange » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:15 am
Lue said she's only 29.
6th year being 29 then

deadend

Post by deadend » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:04 pm

I’m so sick of her and her vain, holier than thou attitude.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic