Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I'm beginning to think WLLZ has a liberal bias

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Mega Hertz

Re: I'm beginning to think WLLZ has a liberal bias

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:57 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:18 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:11 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:25 pm
Get SXM. Today's radio is total garbage and you'll get more variety. I couldn't imagine driving from my place to up north with anything other than SXM. I used to like the local stations, they were fun. But now its all garbage.
1. Always glad to see you.

2. We have SXM in our own vehicles.

3. This is a work van, so I don't own it. I'd have to get permission, and I'm not about to spend my personal money on that for business.

Besides, I found an old iPod and cassette adapter. I'll take the 2001 way of doing things over having to hear Poison again!
Well if you have all of that, then how about hooking up your phone and using the SXM app?
In the OP, I noted that my phone is tied up for work. An app called T-Sheets, plus Google Maps, plus if I get caught touching my phone, I get bitched at (brand new cameras in a 2002 Ford...)

TBH, I didn't even download the app. It's really just for my girlfriend's car. As long as I'm not subjected to FM...

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic