Registrations in the queue through August 2 at 8:45a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fake news WXYZ

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Lucky615
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am
Location: 48195

Re: Fake news WXYZ

Post by Lucky615 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:06 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:53 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 pm
When 5 satanic corporations control everything you see and hear, its all fake news buddy
Where do we find these people?
Rate did you make preparations to accept or refuse the “mark of the beast” that could be on its way soon Brother.


On November 4th President Trump will tell Joe Biden “You’re Fired”.

Rate This
Posts: 3953
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Fake news WXYZ

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:08 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:06 am
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:53 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 pm
When 5 satanic corporations control everything you see and hear, its all fake news buddy
Where do we find these people?
Rate did you make preparations to accept or refuse the “mark of the beast” that could be on its way soon Brother.
Sweet Jesus...



CircleWXYZ
Posts: 212
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: Fake news WXYZ

Post by CircleWXYZ » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:01 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 pm
When 5 satanic corporations control everything you see and hear, its all fake news buddy

Agreed! The news media is very demonic.



Lucky615
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am
Location: 48195

Whitmer lifts face mask requirements.

Post by Lucky615 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:21 am

Fake News. :rollin :rollin :rollin
Last edited by Lucky615 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.


On November 4th President Trump will tell Joe Biden “You’re Fired”.

Rate This
Posts: 3953
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Whitmer lifts face mask requirements.

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:22 am

Lucky615 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:21 am
Fake News.
A Trump specialty.



696lover
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: Fake news WXYZ

Post by 696lover » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:05 pm

The cop car/rioter story today was expert level fake news. 7 let on one of the protest leaders to mega spin what happened as the video shows the riot team hitting the car, getting in front of it, and trying to ride the hood and bang on it.



km1125
Posts: 719
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Fake news WXYZ

Post by km1125 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:52 am

696lover wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:05 pm
The cop car/rioter story today was expert level fake news. 7 let on one of the protest leaders to mega spin what happened as the video shows the riot team hitting the car, getting in front of it, and trying to ride the hood and bang on it.
Fox2 also gave the rioters much more credibility and air time than they deserved.

The right to "peaceably assemble" does not mean you get to block roads, interfere with traffic or cause problems for the rest of society. Craig and Duggan need to put a stop to this crap.



Lucky615
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am
Location: 48195

Re: Fake news WXYZ

Post by Lucky615 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:17 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:52 am
696lover wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:05 pm
The cop car/rioter story today was expert level fake news. 7 let on one of the protest leaders to mega spin what happened as the video shows the riot team hitting the car, getting in front of it, and trying to ride the hood and bang on it.
Fox2 also gave the rioters much more credibility and air time than they deserved.

The right to "peaceably assemble" does not mean you get to block roads, interfere with traffic or cause problems for the rest of society. Craig and Duggan need to put a stop to this crap.
Now there’s a riot going on. Some more fake ass news.


On November 4th President Trump will tell Joe Biden “You’re Fired”.

stopnswop2
Posts: 2663
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Fake news WXYZ

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:54 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:53 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 pm
When 5 satanic corporations control everything you see and hear, its all fake news buddy
Where do we find these people?
You are seriously going to sit here and tell me you are so physically impaired that you are unable to look up the names of 5 CEO's? (6 including Murdoch, who only owns Fox News now, but still important)


Music is my life.

Rate This
Posts: 3953
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Fake news WXYZ

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:36 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:54 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:53 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 pm
When 5 satanic corporations control everything you see and hear, its all fake news buddy
Where do we find these people?
You are seriously going to sit here and tell me you are so physically impaired that you are unable to look up the names of 5 CEO's? (6 including Murdoch, who only owns Fox News now, but still important)
No... I’m not going to bother because the entire premise is built on false assumptions, innuendo and conspiracy mongering. I’m not wasting my time.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic