Registrations in the queue through August 2 at 8:45a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gretchen the Media Queen

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
non-anon bob
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:41 pm
Location: South Lyon

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by non-anon bob » Tue May 19, 2020 11:33 am

Love Me some "Gorgeous Gretchen!" :D


...and NOW, Ladies & Gentlemen...The Next Poster!
...CKLW, the Motor City...

blizzard
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:51 am

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by blizzard » Tue May 19, 2020 12:16 pm




Matt
Posts: 2077
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by Matt » Tue May 19, 2020 1:16 pm

non-anon bob wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:33 am
Love Me some "Gorgeous Gretchen!" :D
You have low standards.
blizzard wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:16 pm
https://youtu.be/L6d7BfL_QP8
:hat
This is terrible.



User avatar
JD
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:36 am
Location: Tatooine
Contact:

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by JD » Tue May 19, 2020 1:29 pm

The numbers speak for themselves - Whitmer's done an excellent job at keeping Michiganians alive. ...and if it ticked off the 'I'm gonna take my gun to Lansing crowd' off, even better.


[color=#FF0000]______________________
...just trying to be,
JD

[size=75][i]"I'm the quickest of the slow learners!"
- Mike Teutul -[/i][/size][/color]

armchair pd
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:46 pm
Location: B.F.E.

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by armchair pd » Tue May 19, 2020 1:44 pm

non-anon bob wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:33 am
Love Me some "Gorgeous Gretchen!" :D
:lol :barf



Matt
Posts: 2077
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by Matt » Tue May 19, 2020 1:47 pm

JD wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:29 pm
The numbers speak for themselves - Whitmer's done an excellent job at keeping Michiganians alive. ...and if it ticked off the 'I'm gonna take my gun to Lansing crowd' off, even better.
She hasn't done shit. Look at larger states like Texas and Florida with larger populations. Those states have much better leadership.



jsf
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 am
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by jsf » Tue May 19, 2020 2:16 pm

The left seems to be blaming Trump for the virus deaths, how about the numbers in Michigan can't we blame Gretchen?



Rate This
Posts: 3956
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by Rate This » Tue May 19, 2020 3:38 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:47 pm
JD wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:29 pm
The numbers speak for themselves - Whitmer's done an excellent job at keeping Michiganians alive. ...and if it ticked off the 'I'm gonna take my gun to Lansing crowd' off, even better.
She hasn't done shit. Look at larger states like Texas and Florida with larger populations. Those states have much better leadership.
De Santis and Abbot aren’t exactly great statesmen...



Matt
Posts: 2077
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by Matt » Tue May 19, 2020 3:53 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:47 pm
JD wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:29 pm
The numbers speak for themselves - Whitmer's done an excellent job at keeping Michiganians alive. ...and if it ticked off the 'I'm gonna take my gun to Lansing crowd' off, even better.
She hasn't done shit. Look at larger states like Texas and Florida with larger populations. Those states have much better leadership.
De Santis and Abbot aren’t exactly great statesmen...
Their states are doing much better than Michigan. Big Wretch is terrible.



Rate This
Posts: 3956
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by Rate This » Tue May 19, 2020 3:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:47 pm
JD wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:29 pm
The numbers speak for themselves - Whitmer's done an excellent job at keeping Michiganians alive. ...and if it ticked off the 'I'm gonna take my gun to Lansing crowd' off, even better.
She hasn't done shit. Look at larger states like Texas and Florida with larger populations. Those states have much better leadership.
De Santis and Abbot aren’t exactly great statesmen...
Their states are doing much better than Michigan. Big Wretch is terrible.
Their states also didn’t have a combination of cold temperatures and a ton of flight to and from China with a large international population of students to spread it around. Let’s give a tip of the cap to your beloved school for contributing its admissions habits into this mess...



Matt
Posts: 2077
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by Matt » Tue May 19, 2020 4:13 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:55 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:47 pm
JD wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:29 pm
The numbers speak for themselves - Whitmer's done an excellent job at keeping Michiganians alive. ...and if it ticked off the 'I'm gonna take my gun to Lansing crowd' off, even better.
She hasn't done shit. Look at larger states like Texas and Florida with larger populations. Those states have much better leadership.
De Santis and Abbot aren’t exactly great statesmen...
Their states are doing much better than Michigan. Big Wretch is terrible.
Their states also didn’t have a combination of cold temperatures and a ton of flight to and from China with a large international population of students to spread it around. Let’s give a tip of the cap to your beloved school for contributing its admissions habits into this mess...
So now you're peddling xenophobia? You're also suggesting that Florida and Texas, with much larger economies don't have as much or more international travel than Michigan? Maybe you're like Big Wretch... not willing to take accountability for the role the democratic primary process played in spread...



Rate This
Posts: 3956
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by Rate This » Tue May 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:13 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:55 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:47 pm
JD wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:29 pm
The numbers speak for themselves - Whitmer's done an excellent job at keeping Michiganians alive. ...and if it ticked off the 'I'm gonna take my gun to Lansing crowd' off, even better.
She hasn't done shit. Look at larger states like Texas and Florida with larger populations. Those states have much better leadership.
De Santis and Abbot aren’t exactly great statesmen...
Their states are doing much better than Michigan. Big Wretch is terrible.
Their states also didn’t have a combination of cold temperatures and a ton of flight to and from China with a large international population of students to spread it around. Let’s give a tip of the cap to your beloved school for contributing its admissions habits into this mess...
So now you're peddling xenophobia? You're also suggesting that Florida and Texas, with much larger economies don't have as much or more international travel than Michigan? Maybe you're like Big Wretch... not willing to take accountability for the role the democratic primary process played in spread...
No xenophobia here. We have a higher number of Chinese students than average at your favorite university. Universities in Florida and Texas don’t have similar mixes in their student populations or as many flights back and forth. We are a hub for flights to and from China from what I understand. Then people continue from Metro to where they are going to.

The Democratic primary occurred on March 10th, this was declared a pandemic by WHO on the 11th and emergency declarations At all levels and stay at home orders followed. So did states cancelling their primaries. So while it probably contributed to spread it’s not like they held the primary after locking down or despite warnings from experts...



User avatar
Howard Jones
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:00 pm

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by Howard Jones » Tue May 19, 2020 5:23 pm

Well, at least she is 100% focused on the Coronavirus fight in Michigan. She is clearly not being distracted by any ambitions for a national level political office. Obviously all of her appearances on network TV since March had no ulterior motives. All of the maneuvers and executive orders that make headlines are for sure all about Michigan. Yep. I mean she would never ever lie to the people of Michigan about her interest in this gig in the middle of a pandemic.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/gretchen- ... ns-vp-pick


Things can only get better

Rate This
Posts: 3956
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by Rate This » Tue May 19, 2020 6:52 pm

Howard Jones wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:23 pm
Well, at least she is 100% focused on the Coronavirus fight in Michigan. She is clearly not being distracted by any ambitions for a national level political office. Obviously all of her appearances on network TV since March had no ulterior motives. All of the maneuvers and executive orders that make headlines are for sure all about Michigan. Yep. I mean she would never ever lie to the people of Michigan about her interest in this gig in the middle of a pandemic.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/gretchen- ... ns-vp-pick
Nothing to see here... move along now... NOW!!!! Oh pardon me... my Gretchen complex is showing...



CircleWXYZ
Posts: 212
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: Gretchen the Media Queen

Post by CircleWXYZ » Tue May 19, 2020 10:30 pm

This my friends, is our Governor. What a joke!! She’s practically auditioning to be Biden’s running mate.


https://channel955.iheart.com/featured/ ... bidens-vp/



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic