Registrations in the queue through August 2 at 8:45a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden is 110% innocent

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
696lover
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Biden is 110% innocent

Post by 696lover » Fri May 01, 2020 2:17 pm

I caught the "Biden is innocent" package and local buff today on the noon shows.

I know the last decade or so TV news has been fighting back against cable talk by being strongly pro or anti something in their news presentation slant. Lately the Orange Man Bad stuff had moved the needle from slanted reporting all the way to basically editorials read by anchors and reporters.

Even with that said, the coverage today was the worst I have ever seen. There were the 20 second attacks on trump--as you would expect--but they dragged the woman hard and pumped Biden badly. I have seen less propaganda about Putin on RT.

After the 16 election and the email hacks it came out that every national political reporter was working for Hillary's camp, but this was every single level of news down to a scrub reporter at a number 14 market getting in formation and chanting the Biden canned talking points.

I don't see how broadcast TV survives becoming straight propaganda with little connection to factual reporting



Rate This
Posts: 4015
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by Rate This » Fri May 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Image
696lover wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:17 pm
I caught the "Biden is innocent" package and local buff today on the noon shows.

I know the last decade or so TV news has been fighting back against cable talk by being strongly pro or anti something in their news presentation slant. Lately the Orange Man Bad stuff had moved the needle from slanted reporting all the way to basically editorials read by anchors and reporters.

Even with that said, the coverage today was the worst I have ever seen. There were the 20 second attacks on trump--as you would expect--but they dragged the woman hard and pumped Biden badly. I have seen less propaganda about Putin on RT.

After the 16 election and the email hacks it came out that every national political reporter was working for Hillary's camp, but this was every single level of news down to a scrub reporter at a number 14 market getting in formation and chanting the Biden canned talking points.

I don't see how broadcast TV survives becoming straight propaganda with little connection to factual reporting
Factual reporting is an era not a tradition or the original way it was.. we are returning to form now. Thank Regan and the end of the fairness doctrine in the late 80’s.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3395
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by TC Talks » Fri May 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Under "Trump Logic™" abusing women who "wanted it" is perfectly fine. Not a single Trump voter should have an issue with this situation. If it's ok for Trump to buy sex from porn stars, then zip it on Biden.


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

696lover
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by 696lover » Fri May 01, 2020 4:36 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:55 pm
Under "Trump Logic™" abusing women who "wanted it" is perfectly fine. Not a single Trump voter should have an issue with this situation. If it's ok for Trump to buy sex from porn stars, then zip it on Biden.
Look, I have no idea if Biden did it or not. I do know that North Korean TV Broadcasters would be embarrassed by the level of propaganda displayed today.



Rate This
Posts: 4015
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by Rate This » Fri May 01, 2020 4:44 pm

696lover wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:36 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:55 pm
Under "Trump Logic™" abusing women who "wanted it" is perfectly fine. Not a single Trump voter should have an issue with this situation. If it's ok for Trump to buy sex from porn stars, then zip it on Biden.
Look, I have no idea if Biden did it or not. I do know that North Korean TV Broadcasters would be embarrassed by the level of propaganda displayed today.
But you’re missing the point... this is the way it was prior to 1934 and the introduction of the fairness doctrine. That’s Why they had one!



696lover
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by 696lover » Fri May 01, 2020 6:31 pm

"Look" came out as bitchy. Sorry. Long day at work. Working from home has freed some people up to over do the 'everything needs to be uber perfect' game and I am doing long hours even if it is from my house.

I should have said "Be that as it may".



Rate This
Posts: 4015
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by Rate This » Fri May 01, 2020 6:39 pm

696lover wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 6:31 pm
"Look" came out as bitchy. Sorry. Long day at work. Working from home has freed some people up to over do the 'everything needs to be uber perfect' game and I am doing long hours even if it is from my house.

I should have said "Be that as it may".
Not at all... trust me I get the long hours part... I’ve been working 16 hour days for a month... I’m beat... I was responding to the North Korea comment.



km1125
Posts: 744
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by km1125 » Fri May 01, 2020 6:53 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:55 pm
Under "Trump Logic™" abusing women who "wanted it" is perfectly fine. Not a single Trump voter should have an issue with this situation. If it's ok for Trump to buy sex from porn stars, then zip it on Biden.
With that statement, is your position, or Biden's position that Reade "wanted it"?? And deserved what she got??



Rate This
Posts: 4015
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by Rate This » Fri May 01, 2020 8:11 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 6:53 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:55 pm
Under "Trump Logic™" abusing women who "wanted it" is perfectly fine. Not a single Trump voter should have an issue with this situation. If it's ok for Trump to buy sex from porn stars, then zip it on Biden.
With that statement, is your position, or Biden's position that Reade "wanted it"?? And deserved what she got??
Something doesn’t feel right about her story.. and her Russian praise and sudden turning on Biden in favor of Bernie... so assuming she got anything is pretty stupid on your part or anybody else’s at this juncture.



JLesinski
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 11:43 pm

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by JLesinski » Sat May 02, 2020 10:13 am

Image



tvbobn
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:25 pm

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by tvbobn » Sat May 02, 2020 1:44 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:55 pm
Under "Trump Logic™" abusing women who "wanted it" is perfectly fine. Not a single Trump voter should have an issue with this situation. If it's ok for Trump to buy sex from porn stars, then zip it on Biden.
Poor TC Talks has a caught a bad case of "Trump derangement syndrome". We're talking about Biden, not Trump. The woman has proof from years ago and friends to back her up. You crazy left wingers hate Trump so bad that you can't seem to think straight. So now you don't think a complete investigation is in order to prove Biden innocent?


Frontier Airlines SUCKS! They're a bunch of thieves. Don't fly with them!

User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4585
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by audiophile » Sat May 02, 2020 1:50 pm

He's getting progressively worse.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

jsf
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 am
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by jsf » Sat May 02, 2020 1:53 pm

It seems to me that a woman can only trusted if she is accusing a Repub. but not believed if she's accusing a Dem. At least that's what it sounds like to me according to the media.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3395
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by TC Talks » Sat May 02, 2020 4:58 pm

tvbobn wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:44 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:55 pm
Under "Trump Logic™" abusing women who "wanted it" is perfectly fine. Not a single Trump voter should have an issue with this situation. If it's ok for Trump to buy sex from porn stars, then zip it on Biden.
Poor TC Talks has a caught a bad case of "Trump derangement syndrome". We're talking about Biden, not Trump. The woman has proof from years ago and friends to back her up. You crazy left wingers hate Trump so bad that you can't seem to think straight. So now you don't think a complete investigation is in order to prove Biden innocent?
I'm not suggesting Biden is guilty or innocent. I'm suggesting anyone here who endorsed Trump shouldn't have nothing negative to say about Biden being accused of the same thing.


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

Rate This
Posts: 4015
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Biden is 110% innocent

Post by Rate This » Sat May 02, 2020 8:08 pm

tvbobn wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:44 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:55 pm
Under "Trump Logic™" abusing women who "wanted it" is perfectly fine. Not a single Trump voter should have an issue with this situation. If it's ok for Trump to buy sex from porn stars, then zip it on Biden.
Poor TC Talks has a caught a bad case of "Trump derangement syndrome". We're talking about Biden, not Trump. The woman has proof from years ago and friends to back her up. You crazy left wingers hate Trump so bad that you can't seem to think straight. So now you don't think a complete investigation is in order to prove Biden innocent?
What proof? There’s been no “proof” of anything and a lot to call it into question...



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic