Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jeff Moss??

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 15225

Jeff Moss??

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:25 am

Whatever happened to him? The last I heard (maybe 2 years ago??) he got banned from Twitter and it looks like his horribly written website hasn't been updated in years.

Mega Hertz

Re: Jeff Moss??

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:34 am

He's got a baby now. And good for him because it wasn't happening for them for a long time.

Full disclosure: I like Moss. He's taken it a bit too far a few times, but at least it isn't always the "sunshine, rainbows and lollipops" stuff handed to us as the norm. He can be fair; for example, even when he was having it out with 3G, he still believed Gregg should have been PD at one of the sports stations. And when Foster had his health problems, he laid off. He's immature and he'll be the first to tell you that. But it sure beats the "rah rah rah yay team!" noise we get from the "bought and paid for" (Gregg Henson) home teams.

Oh my God...I just stole a Moss bit.

Anyway, that's what he's been up to.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:26 am

He's an asshole who broke a story one time. Mainly he has exhibited arrested development for two decades. I sincerely hope this 40+ year old child matures now that he has his own child.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:59 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:26 am
He's an asshole who broke a story one time. Mainly he has exhibited arrested development for two decades. I sincerely hope this 40+ year old child matures now that he
has his own child.
I think he would be the first to admit that. And that's what did bug me about him was his Howard Stern grandeur. You can tell it like it is without harassing Foster at his place of business or Rob Parker at a bar. I think he liked not getting recognition so he could complain he wasn't getting recognition.

Let me rephrase my earlier comment...I like his "editorials". Like the one about Detroit being a shit hole when it comes to contenders. Or how inept the Lions organization has always been and continues to be. That's fine. But the bothering personalities like Gator? Not cool. But he makes a lot of good points about the handies the teams and their broadcast partners give each other. That's why I find myself agreeing about Wojo. Heaven forbid you say something unfavorable and lose your press pass...

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic