Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mara McDonald is a Hack

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 15225

Mara McDonald is a Hack

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:54 am

What a one trick pony. Her and those stupid hats and outfits. She rarely looks professional when doing a stand up. When she speaks extemporaneously she's a disaster. Then again, I don't expect much from the station that brings Help Me Hank out to bitch about people standing 6 feet apart in line outside a home depot...totally following guidelines.

RayQix

Mara McDonald is a Hack

Post by RayQix » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:31 pm

Hmmmmm.....
Last edited by RayQix on Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RayQix

Mara McDonald is a Hack

Post by RayQix » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:32 pm

Last edited by RayQix on Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RayQix

Re: Mara McDonald is a Hack

Post by RayQix » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:34 pm

Not sure where your opinion has any traction.

How is she a “one trick pony” or even slightly unprofessional ?

I think at least on the tv she’s been warm and caring and “on target” for what she does.

If you can explain maybe I can see your point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:27 pm

selurzam wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:54 am
What a one trick pony. Her and those stupid hats and outfits. She rarely looks professional when doing a stand up. When she speaks extemporaneously she's a disaster. Then again, I don't expect much from the station that brings Help Me Hank out to bitch about people standing 6 feet apart in line outside a home depot...totally following guidelines.
Stop trying to pretend you’re something you’re not. Your grammar, or lack thereof, reveals a great deal about you. The particular guidelines (and restrictions of which you speak in another post) are NOT the same as in other states. Occasionally, actually reading material before you speak about it is a good idea.
Mara McDonald is an Emmy award winning, accomplished, educated journalist. But, wait, you’re clearly a molecular cell biologist so you know much more than the rest of us.

deadend

Post by deadend » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:42 pm

I never had an issue with Maura McDonald but I DESPISE “Helpthhhh Metthhhh Hankthhhhh”. That guy is a joke.

Deleted User 15225

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:59 pm

radiodoc wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:27 pm
selurzam wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:54 am
Stop trying to pretend you’re something you’re not. Your grammar, or lack thereof, reveals a great deal about you. The particular guidelines (and restrictions of which you speak in another post) are NOT the same as in other states. Occasionally, actually reading material before you speak about it is a good idea.
Mara McDonald is an Emmy award winning, accomplished, educated journalist. But, wait, you’re clearly a molecular cell biologist so you know much more than the rest of us.
You're a douche. Get fucked.

Deleted User 15225

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:01 pm

Bring back Maz! Maz rules.

Vee TeeVee

Post by Vee TeeVee » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:04 am

I like Mara McDonald and love her wardrobe of hats.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic