Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Karsch & Anderson Champ & Chump Of The Week

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
lidoshuffle

Karsch & Anderson Champ & Chump Of The Week

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:01 am

I"d like to be the first to nominate my Champ & Chump of the week, (thank you), Champ: Hospital workers who are enduring this "Panic-demic"
Chump: ALL YOU MORONS WHO RAIDED STORES AND HOARDED TOILET PAPER, CLEANING SUPPLIES, FOOD, WHEN IT WAS PROVEN TO BE TOTALLY UNNECESSARY, You made this "crisis" worse than it had to be....

jsf

Re: Karsch & Anderson Champ & Chump Of The Week

Post by jsf » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:33 pm

I agree, I have yet to hear why it was necessary to load up with toilet paper other than it was a social media thing. People are like cattle they tend to follow each other, very sad.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:16 pm

lidoshuffle. I seen the title and thought we were actually going to get a break from Corona News. Oh well.

iloveblackpeople

Post by iloveblackpeople » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:30 pm

jsf wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:33 pm
I agree, I have yet to hear why it was necessary to load up with toilet paper other than it was a social media thing. People are like cattle they tend to follow each other, very sad.
I think people are afraid that Trump is going to order everyone to shelter in place in their homesfor 6 months and not come out for any reason.

Sgt. Sackto

Post by Sgt. Sackto » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:42 am

iloveblackpeople wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:30 pm
jsf wrote:
I think people are afraid that Trump is going to order everyone to shelter in place in their homesfor 6 months and not come out for any reason.
iloveblackpeople wrote:
jsf wrote:
[/quot
iloveblackpeople wrote:
jsf wrote:
That is something a Democrat governor would and is doing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic