Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Marc Fellhauer is a Dope

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 15225

Re: Marc Fellhauer is a Dope

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:04 am

What happened to Wolters?

Ohio_Quebecois

Post by Ohio_Quebecois » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:48 am

selurzam wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:04 am
What happened to Wolters?
According to the DetroitCast Facebook page, he is having some horrific health issues.

Deleted User 15225

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Who gives a shit? Who gives a fuck?

J-Ten

Post by J-Ten » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:08 am

tivoking wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:24 pm
Wow. Did Marc personally attack everyone on here at a meet and greet? There's 10s of thousands of current podcasts, including 3 a week with Maz. We've already lost Detroitcast, now you want to cancel Drew and Mike? There's some other local ones, but they're not ex-broadcasting employees, just some Joes in their basement, and some have audio like it's in their basement bathroom. It's usually promotion for their side gig anyway.
What happened to the Detroitcast?!?!?!?

bjmcdevitt

Post by bjmcdevitt » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:45 am

J-Ten wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:08 am
tivoking wrote:
Wow. Did Marc personally attack everyone on here at a meet and greet? There's 10s of thousands of current podcasts, including 3 a week with Maz. We've already lost Detroitcast, now you want to cancel Drew and Mike? There's some other local ones, but they're not ex-broadcasting employees, just some Joes in their basement, and some have audio like it's in their basement bathroom. It's usually promotion for their side gig anyway.
Marc was hospitalized for a few days. Lots of various medical issues, but he mentioned drinking quite a bit. He's moved out west at least temporarily with family to try and get his health back in order. They are going to set up some kind of remote for them and resume the podcast eventually.

Please look at my signature.

mikemach

Post by mikemach » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:12 am

bjmcdevitt wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:45 am
J-Ten wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:08 am
tivoking wrote:
Marc was hospitalized for a few days. Lots of various medical issues, but he mentioned drinking quite a bit. He's moved out west at least temporarily with family to try and get his health back in order. They are going to set up some kind of remote for them and resume the podcast eventually.
You mean Mike as in Wolters not Marc as in Fellhauer right?

bjmcdevitt

Post by bjmcdevitt » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:35 pm

Yeah I screwed that up

Please look at my signature.

Deleted User 15225

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:56 am

So insufferable on the show lately. Wish Drew would fire him. How did Maz get let go but this fat fuck stays?

macgoldfan

Post by macgoldfan » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:53 pm

I miss the DetroitCast, it was a great show but not the same after Jay left. I really haven't listened to many podcasts lately because I know for the most part they are going to talk about the pandemic each show and quite frankly I've had enough talk about it. I quit watching the news as well. It's been at least a month since I listen to Drew and Mike.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

J-Ten

Post by J-Ten » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:07 am

macgoldfan wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:53 pm
I miss the DetroitCast, it was a great show but not the same after Jay left. I really haven't listened to many podcasts lately because I know for the most part they are going to talk about the pandemic each show and quite frankly I've had enough talk about it. I quit watching the news as well. It's been at least a month since I listen to Drew and Mike.

Did Jay go back to lawyering?

macgoldfan

Post by macgoldfan » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:09 am

J-Ten wrote:
macgoldfan wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:53 pm

Did Jay go back to lawyering?
No he's in finance now. He seen the writing on the wall with Wolters and bailed.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:50 am

Wait. Selurzam backwards is "Maz Rules".

I'm having flashbacks to the poster whose screen name was "yagsrewot" and posted constantly about Jay Towers around 2008 or so.

Wolters, that better not be you!!!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

riggs

Post by riggs » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:46 pm

selurzam wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:55 am
I took about 6 months of from the Drew and Mike Podcast. It had just run its course with me. There was less and less Maz, more and more interviews and true crime and no more than 10 minutes in between ads for some shitty Marijuana dispensary.

I jumped back on recently while Stern was on vacation (whose show is a whole other bitching thread waiting to happen). It seems like Marc has become empowered to become an even bigger douche than he already was. Smug, thinks he's funny, thinks he's an expert on everything and that he's right on everything. Plus he's gotten fatter and possibly gayer. I'm sure he and Brandon are fucking.

Fuck them. (on my own behalf and Maz's behalf)
And if they are fucking, who are you to say anything about it?

Sidney sit down, relax, have a sandwich, drink a glass of milk, do some fucking thing

Alligatorarms

Post by Alligatorarms » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Wolters & BigE uploaded (not "dropped") a surprise TDC#1444 yesterday.
•Mike still in AZ
•Eric still house sitting for the Kennedy's
•Jay still studying Finance w/ show sponsor

http://detroitcast.com/archive/the-detroit-cast-1444/

tivoking

Post by tivoking » Wed May 20, 2020 11:20 am

Is Jay's wife rich? It didn't sound like he had a lot of case work as a lawyer, then he quit the podcast to study for some finance thing. I'm not a regular listener.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic