Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQ+ News Personalities

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Bobbert

Re: LGBTQ+ News Personalities

Post by Bobbert » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:50 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:40 am
There was also a part-time reporter, Hugh Janus, that used to be at Circle Seven. He and Ben Dover would work together nightside, whether on the clock or not. They had a give and take relationship. Lots of leap frog, taking turns, sharing, great team!

They would swap stories and everything else!

Wonder whatever happened to them. Someone said they became assistants or aids.

It was great to see them work their way up. They had been going down for years.
This is slightly inaccurate because Mr. Dover seems to be very heterosexual:

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=b ... -dover.htm

In the scene pairings, it says: Female Partners We Know About: 358

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:17 am

Silly, lovinlife. For someone who claims to be fluid, you sure post a lot of potty mouthed trash about PEOPLE who happen to have LGBTQIA+ life experiences. This topic seems top of mind for everything you post. Ever wonder why that might be? I'm not saying that you are just bigoted, but anger comes from fear and I think you're just afraid of your own sexual preferences.

Don't worry though, if you ever decided to be brave enough to come out like our bold and admirable LGBTQIA+ brothers and sisters we will still support you. Until then, you can expect to be embarrassed, put in your place, and corrected over and over again due to your utter lack of substance or knowledge.

Can't wait for your instant response. I know it probably gets boring in Mom's basement.

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:43 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
MisterT wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:17 am
Silly, lovinlife. For someone who claims to be fluid, you sure post a lot of potty mouthed trash about PEOPLE who happen to have LGBTQIA+ life experiences. This topic seems top of mind for everything you post. Ever wonder why that might be? I'm not saying that you are just bigoted, but anger comes from fear and I think you're just afraid of your own sexual preferences.

Don't worry though, if you ever decided to be brave enough to come out like our bold and admirable LGBTQIA+ brothers and sisters we will still support you. Until then, you can expect to be embarrassed, put in your place, and corrected over and over again due to your utter lack of substance or knowledge.

Can't wait for your instant response. I know it probably gets boring in Mom's basement.
“Brothers and sisters”?

Lovin’ that binary, huh? And you say I’m uninformed.
I'm sure that was just a mistake. It happens to the best of us.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:44 am

HA I knew you would reply immediately because you have no life and are a clear closet case.

Brothers and sisters and everyone in between baby! I guess that means you? Sorry I left you out. Spread the love!

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:49 am

MisterT wrote:HA I knew you would reply immediately because you have no life and are a clear closet case.

Brothers and sisters and everyone in between baby! I guess that means you? Sorry I left you out. Spread the love!
Look I'm not taking sides here but you say he has no life and later in the message you say to spread the love.

I understand what you're trying to do, but I just want you to realize the paradox of what you're saying.

If you want to spread a good message, doing it with negativity mixed in isn't the way to do it. Nor is it the way to win an internet fight. That second part goes for you as well, lovinlife

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:14 am

Lol, just like I said, you resort to potty mouthed, confusing as hell responses that do not address anything of substance. Just the usual from you, nothing to contribute, except for making a fool of yourself. I feel bad for you because being in the closet really sucks, and you end up embarrassing yourself a lot because of the denial.

Mayor Pete is not my first choice, but I think he is pretty great and would vote for him as the nominee if he wins the Democratic nomination. It is great to have someone from the LGBT community participating at the national level in the presidential race for the first time. Don't you think that is a great accomplishment? What exactly have you accomplished and what is your problem with Mayor Pete? That he likely won the Iowa caucuses?

Anyone is better than the shit face slob you most likely support.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:31 am

lol, right, you're just a complete waste to society.

Also, your failed attempt of comparing me calling the president a shit face to extremely offensive and derogatory language makes no sense, but your use of the F word is just another example of your stupidity and has no place here like all the other garbage you post.

Go read a book or something, you need to. Get some fresh air, you've been in the basement too long.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:45 am

lol, OK boomer. Skippy? Get some new slang home boy.

Nothing you write makes sense. I will definitely shame a closet queer like you that is openly bashing anything with a hint of being gay.

How about Fuck you for an F word of endearment.

Lol, you'd love a golden shower wouldn't you?

You have so many fantasies about my sex life! Sorry to break it to you, but Its much less exciting than what you're dreaming about 24/7.

JLesinski

Post by JLesinski » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:47 pm

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:58 pm

brianp48093 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:45 pm
Lori Pinson. Worst tranny ever.
There was a question on another thread.
Is she the one that did the First Forecast Mornings with Syma Chowdrey and Randy Bihrdo years ago.
Or was that Jill Washburn? Or neither?

Deleted User 3751

Post by Deleted User 3751 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:24 am

Yes, she did the weather first, then Jill Washburn later on. By the way it's Bhirdo not Bihrdo. He has a different type of last name so I can see how that can get messed up. I still see Jill on Channel 2 and Syma on Channel 7, I think Bhirdo retired.

mwms9872

Post by mwms9872 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:56 pm

What about Pat Magroin the WJT personality? ;-)

mwms9872

Post by mwms9872 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:56 pm

What about Pat Magroin the WJT personality? ;-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic