Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FOX2 Mornings hit with the Lue Flu

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
JLesinski

Re: FOX2 Mornings hit with the Lue Flu

Post by JLesinski » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:51 pm

I'm no fan but its pretty clear to me she isnt going anywhere. Without her the morning crew is incredibly white.

Deleted User 15265

Post by Deleted User 15265 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:46 pm

CircleWXYZ wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:16 pm
mwms9872 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:08 pm
As stated on this board many times.. The site of Maurielle Lue makes me immediately change the channel. I ask myself daily why don’t they cut her loose??

Probably because she’s hot and attracts the African American viewers in this area.

Notice how the station always exploits her um, well, assets.
:barf :rollin

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:47 pm

Her commentary a few years back about being stuck here in the D, and wanting to be elsewhere, still rings.

Let her go.... let her go..... we don’t need no Lue no more.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted User 15265

Post by Deleted User 15265 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Fox 2 needs to revamp the entire morning news cast and get rid of all these losers and I can't watch the two weather clowns or Josh Landon who needs to enroll in a speech class and learn how to pronounce words who hires these freaks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:11 pm

I think Lue has a big enough following that they don't need to get rid of her. I'd say a small percentage find her objectionable.

I haven't noticed an issue with Josh Landon, but who is the Erkel impersonator doing the weather on Channel 7?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:22 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:11 pm
I think Lue has a big enough following that they don't need to get rid of her. I'd say a small percentage find her objectionable.

I haven't noticed an issue with Josh Landon, but who is the Erkel impersonator doing the weather on Channel 7?
Mike Taylor?

deadend

Post by deadend » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:37 am

I’ve noticed Josh Landon not being the best of speakers too. I guess that’s putting it mildly. I wanted to like Marielle Lue but I dont. I’m so sick of her “I’m like Beyoncé! I’m a queen be too!” bullshit. It’s obnoxious and her shit attitude ooze through the tv.
I’m sick of Ryan Ermani screaming and yelling and I can not emphasize enough how much Derek Kevra and Allen Longstreet creep me out, especially Kevra. He seems like he’s got something wrong with him. Other being a creep, that is.

Ive always thought Deena, Lee Thomas, Roop Raj (when he was there on the nine), and Robin Murdoch were all great.

Jay Towers is a douche and always will be, and Amy Andrews needs to stop with the plastic injections or whatever she’s getting done. She looks so gaunt and unhealthy.

JLesinski

Post by JLesinski » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:41 am

deadend wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:37 am
I’ve noticed Josh Landon not being the best of speakers too. I guess that’s putting it mildly. I wanted to like Marielle Lue but I dont. I’m so sick of her “I’m like Beyoncé! I’m a queen be too!” bullshit. It’s obnoxious and her shit attitude ooze through the tv.
I’m sick of Ryan Ermani screaming and yelling and I can not emphasize enough how much Derek Kevra and Allen Longstreet creep me out, especially Kevra. He seems like he’s got something wrong with him. Other being a creep, that is.

Ive always thought Deena, Lee Thomas, Roop Raj (when he was there on the nine), and Robin Murdoch were all great.

Jay Towers is a douche and always will be, and Amy Andrews needs to stop with the plastic injections or whatever she’s getting done. She looks so gaunt and unhealthy.
Deena makes it all work. When shes not there it seems awkward.

jsf

Post by jsf » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:34 pm

I haven't seen her much on the weekends, if I had to work with Charlie Langton I'd be sick and take off too.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic