Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Me-TV Toons Classic Cartoon Channel Launching In July

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario

Splouge

Re: Me-TV Toons Classic Cartoon Channel Launching In July

Post by Splouge » Sat May 04, 2024 10:16 am

I'm glad to hear that they'll be offering it to other station groups, and that it won't just be a Weigel exclusive. And although existing MeTV affiliates have first dibs on this new network, it seems that they won't have exclusive rights. So Weigel will have a lot of options in Detroit, since they have established good relations with various station groups. If WDIV chooses not to carry MeTV Toons, Weigel then has WJBK, WKBD, and WWJ to pick from. (Nexstar, take notes, this is how to find affiliates for your channels)
"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Sat May 04, 2024 11:25 am

This is great news for the people who don't have access to the MeTV or MeTV+ cartoon shows, which I access through Frndly TV. I just hope they don't dilute those existing shows with a lot of "modern" stuff.

Michiganviewer

Post by Michiganviewer » Sat May 04, 2024 2:40 pm

As long they do not alter or remove episodes like Disney+ did for the Simpson's and many other movies.

szmigiel

Post by szmigiel » Sat May 04, 2024 6:06 pm

I am hoping they replace 4.2 THISTV with this. But nothing for the Detroit market so far.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun May 05, 2024 7:22 pm

All I know is that this needs to happen on that Me-TV Classic Cartoons....
More Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator,
More "Wiley E. Coyote, Super Genius"
More Bugs and Daffy.."Shoot him now shoot him now! Bugs Bunny : Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home? Daffy Duck : Shoot him now! Shoot him now! Bugs Bunny : You keep outta this!....
More Foghorn Leghorn...
More of Wiley E. Coyote ordering from ACME to catch that durn roadrunner...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic