All accepted registrations through February 12 at 8:30p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 3038
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:08 pm

There's a high pitched whistle in the audio chain from the broadcast booth. It is driving me NUTS. Absolutely ruining the listening experience using my home theater speakers!!! >:


Lori Bennett and Bob Walker have turned WLAV from an iconic classic rock station into a ratings boondoggle. Sad.

User avatar
craig11152
Posts: 629
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:15 am
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by craig11152 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:46 pm

There is an ass kicking in the field ruining my audio video experience.


I no longer directly engage trolls

fuzzpower
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by fuzzpower » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:02 pm

Gus Johnson isn’t screaming as much as he normally does. That’s a good thing. Michigan’s play, that’s another story.



User avatar
craig11152
Posts: 629
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:15 am
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by craig11152 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:35 pm

I never thought we would win but I was hoping not to get humiliated.
Oh well. I'm at an age where I don't get emotional about it.


I no longer directly engage trolls

User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 3038
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:47 pm

Same old Wolverines!! :x


Lori Bennett and Bob Walker have turned WLAV from an iconic classic rock station into a ratings boondoggle. Sad.

lidoshuffle
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:09 pm

At least when OSU slappies are in Ann Arbor they don't get harassed (physically), their cars are not keyed or have some kind of unidentifiable substance on it, and they can walk out of the Big House relatively unscathed and free to go where they might, now if you're a UM fan down in Columbus......(meanest fans in college sports, period) Buckeye fans will go out of their way to make your visit to Columbus (Ohio) Stadium a nightmare...



User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 3038
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:16 pm

That's absolutely true.


Lori Bennett and Bob Walker have turned WLAV from an iconic classic rock station into a ratings boondoggle. Sad.

DAC
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by DAC » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:38 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:09 pm
At least when OSU slappies are in Ann Arbor they don't get harassed (physically), their cars are not keyed or have some kind of unidentifiable substance on it, and they can walk out of the Big House relatively unscathed and free to go where they might, now if you're a UM fan down in Columbus......(meanest fans in college sports, period) Buckeye fans will go out of their way to make your visit to Columbus (Ohio) Stadium a nightmare...
Or a Spartan fan in Ann Arbor.



jsf
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 am
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by jsf » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:39 am

Simple truth, Ohio out recruits and out coaches Michigan every year period



lidoshuffle
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:55 pm

DAC wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:38 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:09 pm
At least when OSU slappies are in Ann Arbor they don't get harassed (physically), their cars are not keyed or have some kind of unidentifiable substance on it, and they can walk out of the Big House relatively unscathed and free to go where they might, now if you're a UM fan down in Columbus......(meanest fans in college sports, period) Buckeye fans will go out of their way to make your visit to Columbus (Ohio) Stadium a nightmare...
Or a Spartan fan in Ann Arbor.
Child please....



JackAttack FM
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by JackAttack FM » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:42 pm

DAC wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:38 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:09 pm
At least when OSU slappies are in Ann Arbor they don't get harassed (physically), their cars are not keyed or have some kind of unidentifiable substance on it, and they can walk out of the Big House relatively unscathed and free to go where they might, now if you're a UM fan down in Columbus......(meanest fans in college sports, period) Buckeye fans will go out of their way to make your visit to Columbus (Ohio) Stadium a nightmare...
Or a Spartan fan in Ann Arbor.
Never had this problem.
Never heard from any other MSU fans either who've ever had this experience in Ann Arbor.
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:08 pm
There's a high pitched whistle in the audio chain from the broadcast booth. It is driving me NUTS. Absolutely ruining the listening experience using my home theater speakers!!!
Never heard this on either DirecTV in the first half or on Dish in the second half.
Booth audio was clear for me.



Editorcj
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: FOX - you suck!!! (Michigan vs. OSU)

Post by Editorcj » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:04 pm

Simple truth, Ohio out recruits and out coaches Michigan every year period
We are out Gunned! Out Manned! Out Numbered! Out Planned!



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic