Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Question I would love to ask the Fox 2 staff...

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 14896

Re: Question I would love to ask the Fox 2 staff...

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:17 am

deadend wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:24 am
Trying to watch the Nine today and it’s obvious Deena is in the way as she’s sitting between Derek Kevra and Allen Longstreet, who are looking at each other intently and oblivious that there’s another host on the show. So I think that answers the post before this one.
We may have a difference about The Nine.
When you watch the Third Hour of Today, or GMA3, or Kelley and Company, or anything like that, it's people sitting around talking to each other. Nobody is looking into the camera every 10-15 seconds, it's just people sitting around laughing and talking with each other.
And that, to me, is what The Nine is about. If you notice, nobody on The Nine other that Centofanti is consistently glancing into the camera while everyone else is rag chewing with each other. It's a possibility that may be what you seen, and you misinterpreted it to think she was being left out of the conversation.
Sure they need to look into the camera when the show is changing gears, introducing a new segment or topic, going to break.
Your thoughts?

fanniemae

Post by fanniemae » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:50 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:29 pm
I generally turn the channel when Ryan is on; especially when he's doing a report from in the field (where his yelling is at its worst).

The odd thing is - when he did his radio show, his voice didn't bother me.
Ryan Ermani does not have a good on air persona . He is ok as a 3rd banana for sports. Morning anchor, no. FOX 2 should review their on air staff. IMO, Ryan would be better doing off air duties. Nice man, but he does yell. I switch channels whenever he is on.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:51 pm

fanniemae wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:50 pm
Ryan Ermani does not have a good on air persona . He is ok as a 3rd banana for sports. Morning anchor, no. FOX 2 should review their on air staff. IMO, Ryan would be better doing off air duties. Nice man, but he does yell. I switch channels whenever he is on.
We differ.
I like Ermani on The Nine. Like I said in a previous post, I like when The Nine is the 3 people sitting around shooting the breeze, and laughing and talking back and forth. He seems to me to be a perfect fit for that sort of thing.
Yeah, he can take over the conversation sometimes, and the others have to be kind of "rapid fire" to stay in there.
But overall I enjoy and agree with most of what he says.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic