Registrations in the queue through August 30 at 8:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Decades is on the air! Channel 2.5

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
videocollectore
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:39 am

Decades is on the air! Channel 2.5

Post by videocollectore » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:09 pm

Decades went live today on WJBK 2.5!



F-Squared
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: Decades is on the air! Channel 2.5

Post by F-Squared » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:47 pm

OOOOOOOH Thank you for telling us! I gotta rescan!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk




User avatar
windsor
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:27 pm
Location: In OZZy"s BoneYard.....

Re: Decades is on the air! Channel 2.5

Post by windsor » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:14 pm

Nice to see Decades back after such a long ass wait.

thankyou FOX2 !!!!!!


WLLZ needs to bring Sreaming Scott to Morning's on 106.7

User avatar
SolarMax
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:59 pm
Location: 313

Re: Decades is on the air! Channel 2.5

Post by SolarMax » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:56 pm

F-Squared wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:47 pm
I gotta rescan!
If a station's RF channel has already been scanned in on a receiver, any added-on "dot" subs should just appear and not require a rescan. Some sets might want you to check off in tuner settings whether or not you want the new sub as a "favorite" to be in your Ch. Up-Dn selection.



kc8yqq
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:15 am

Re: Decades is on the air! Channel 2.5

Post by kc8yqq » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:22 am

SolarMax wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:56 pm
F-Squared wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:47 pm
I gotta rescan!
If a station's RF channel has already been scanned in on a receiver, any added-on "dot" subs should just appear and not require a rescan. Some sets might want you to check off in tuner settings whether or not you want the new sub as a "favorite" to be in your Ch. Up-Dn selection.
...not necessarily, it depends on the receiver. I have had it happen both ways, where some I had to rescan and others where the new subchannel just appeared automatically.



amehloldiesfan
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:32 am
Location: metro Detroit

Re: Decades is on the air! Channel 2.5

Post by amehloldiesfan » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:53 pm

Does anybody know if Comcast in Oakland County picked it up?



km1125
Posts: 909
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: Decades is on the air! Channel 2.5

Post by km1125 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:40 pm

kc8yqq wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:22 am
SolarMax wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:56 pm
F-Squared wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:47 pm
I gotta rescan!
If a station's RF channel has already been scanned in on a receiver, any added-on "dot" subs should just appear and not require a rescan. Some sets might want you to check off in tuner settings whether or not you want the new sub as a "favorite" to be in your Ch. Up-Dn selection.
...not necessarily, it depends on the receiver. I have had it happen both ways, where some I had to rescan and others where the new subchannel just appeared automatically.
I agree. I have one set that does it automatically but two that I have to rescan if I want the new channels



videocollectore
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:39 am

Re: Decades is on the air! Channel 2.5

Post by videocollectore » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:39 pm

amehloldiesfan wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:53 pm
Does anybody know if Comcast in Oakland County picked it up?
According to their website, Decades will be carried by both Comcast and WOW but their website still says "Coming Soon"



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic