Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WOMC

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
JLesinski

Re: WOMC

Post by JLesinski » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:15 am

I'll have to check them out. At least someone is getting the hint regarding the popularity and possibilities of a playlist focusing on 80's and 90's stuff.

This is what I dont understand about Fake Wheels regarding their playlist: They SHOULD be playing mostly 80's and 90's rock if they call themselves the "New generation of classic rock". The people who want to hear 80's and 90's stuff are generally gonna be about 35-55 years old. Probably established, with families and have some disposable income. Isnt that advertising gold?

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:40 am

Not necessarily.

My wife and I are in our 60s. As we approach retirement, we live comfortably with almost no debt and more disposable income than ever before. And the only advertisers interested in us are peddling prescription drugs, retirement communities and the like.

videocollectore

Post by videocollectore » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:47 am

Mostly all of the radio I listen to is when I'm in my car. Unless I'm driving one of our older vehicles I only listen to XM radio now, it's more niche oriented but i enjoy it a hell of a lot more than OTA radio even if it is free.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic