Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WOMC Is “The Format Of The Week” Station.

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 14992

WOMC Is “The Format Of The Week” Station.

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:46 pm

This week The Big 104.3 is a mainly Hard edge 80’s Classic Rock Station, This afternoon they played “Ah Leah” by Donnie Iris from 1980, Great Tune but it probably won’t be on the playlist next week because WOMC might be Disco 90’s. Now ever since 98.7 became a Soft A/C station that has taken it’s toll on WOMC and I just don’t understand why, These two stations should be worlds apart the only reason this has happened is this Tim guy must be running both stations, I think that this will in time ruin WOMC it’s already reaching the point of no return, What is everyone’s take on this? Should we just throw in the towel on WOMC? The ratings will definitely reflect this up and down format on 104.3, If the ratings are tanking then damn it pick a format and stay with it.

radiojunkie2002

Re: WOMC Is “The Format Of The Week” Station.

Post by radiojunkie2002 » Mon May 20, 2019 4:34 pm

A mixed up variety station with all
those family friendly sing along favorites like those jock jams and popular overplayed safe hits you’ve heard hundreds of times before.
Please stop playing “living on a prayer” by bon jovi.
Thank you
Last edited by radiojunkie2002 on Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

windsor

Post by windsor » Mon May 20, 2019 5:51 pm

Shouldnt the Breeze be more of a mash up of SXM's Bridge and Yacht Rock radio formats ???? They shouldnt clash with OMC at all.

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

BKRPDM

Post by BKRPDM » Mon May 20, 2019 5:57 pm

There is a ridiculously small amount of titles played on each of the two stations, especially 98.7. Does every title on 98.7 get played twice each day? WNIC’s playlist looks H*** by comparison.

The time is ripe for a well-executed Jack/Doug/whatever station to come back.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:21 am

BKRPDM wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:57 pm
There is a ridiculously small amount of titles played on each of the two stations, especially 98.7. Does every title on 98.7 get played twice each day? WNIC’s playlist looks H*** by comparison.

The time is ripe for a well-executed Jack/Doug/whatever station to come back.
I once heard "I Can't Tell You Why" by the Eagles play 4 times in one day on the breeze

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic