Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

CKCO-3 Channel 42 Off the Air?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: CKCO-3 Channel 42 Off the Air?

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed May 15, 2019 9:29 pm

Wanna bet that Bell will try to bribe stations in Detroit and Buffalo to go cable only as well? No doubt that would cause Comcast to lick their chops.
Yeah, I'll take the opposite side of that bet. Why the hell would Bell give a rat's ass whether or not U.S.-based network affiliates are cable/sat only as opposed to over the air?

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Some Guy from Toledo

Re: CKCO-3 Channel 42 Off the Air?

Post by Some Guy from Toledo » Thu May 16, 2019 11:41 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:29 pm
Wanna bet that Bell will try to bribe stations in Detroit and Buffalo to go cable only as well? No doubt that would cause Comcast to lick their chops.
Yeah, I'll take the opposite side of that bet. Why the hell would Bell give a rat's ass whether or not U.S.-based network affiliates are cable/sat only as opposed to over the air?
I suppose it's a case of a few stragglers out there that may still bother with terrestrial reception for their TV viewing they want to capture.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic