Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Governor’s Clothing

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
borderboy653659200

Re: The Governor’s Clothing

Post by borderboy653659200 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:23 pm

Common sense ? Rich,coming from a chatboard on which someone excuses Americans' overwhelming fatness by " observing " that Canada's "communist" Government rations our food and forces us to order half of it in French,two circumstances that my buds and I or any other Canuck have never encountered . You folk have ,uh,VIVID IMAGINATIONS . (Crack-inspired,perhaps ?)

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:34 pm

borderboy653659200 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:23 pm
Common sense ? Rich,coming from a chatboard on which someone excuses Americans' overwhelming fatness by " observing " that Canada's "communist" Government rations our food and forces us to order half of it in French,two circumstances that my buds and I or any other Canuck have never encountered . You folk have ,uh,VIVID IMAGINATIONS . (Crack-inspired,perhaps ?)
Point proven everytime the fingers hit that keyboard. Between the buzzboard and calling into the sports talk show circuit, maybe stick with calling into the sports talk shows Cowboy. You are a just a little bit of a less embarrassment to yourself....not much though.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:41 pm

There is a silver lining here Mr. Transistor, And that is he’s really Canada’s Problem, It must have something to do with the socialized healthcare Canada has over there, I guess they just let the patients hangout at The Windsor Library, This is just a guess of course.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:07 pm

That is a very good point Oldies 84. He is Canada's problem and he must have a good supply from the nearby dispensary as I feel I get a contact buzz off of what he's doing. Yes I hear the patients get to do a group field trip to the Windsor Library as a way to pass the time during the day.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Boy, I guess I hit that one on the mark 😝 He must love it when the nurses yell out FIELD TRIP! Socialize Medicine, You gotta love it.

DAC

Post by DAC » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Sounds like someone has a thing for "powerful women." Let me tell you something, bub.. If these women (and their male counterparts) are so "powerful," how come nothing ever gets done? Could it be that they are all self-important morons, who would rather dig in their heels than accomplish anything? Can you find any biographical information that indicates that she's done ANYTHING other than politics in her entire adult life? She's a career politician, and whether she's butt ugly or beautiful, I'd still have disdain for her just based on that.

Personally, I am not for "the wall." However, if the court costs to stop it wind up topping the $5 Billion that the Twitter guy wants, I'm going to lose it.

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Yeah,boys,but NO Canadian dies or is impoverished from outlandish medical bills due to "pharma bros' " (I'm talking to you, Martin Shrekeli . Have you dropped the soap since you've been where your kind belong,pardner ?) swindling consumers/patients by artificially inflating medical costs to extortionate rates . Put THAT in your crack pipe and smoke it. (While you're slagging me and imagining Cowboys posts here ,you might ponder why Americans' life expectancy,especially among white blue-collar people,has declined the last three or four years . Perhaps "socialized medicine," which citizens of every other developed country enjoy,may be in order South of the 49th Parallel. And if I'm an embarrassment,how 'bout some of you lads post before your nightly twenty shots of whiskey, toots of coke or crack intake make you read like Michael the Savage Weiner's nephew ? )

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:55 pm

This is your brain 🧠, This is your brain on drugs 💩. This message is from the coalition for a drug free America.
Last edited by Deleted User 14888 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

borderboy653659200

Post by borderboy653659200 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Oldies84,that description is Americans' brains on TRUMP !!!!!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:23 pm

DAC - Pelosi’s greatest accomplishment is mothering five children. She didn’t jump into politics until they were raised. And like all parents - there is no more important job than the raising of well adjusted kids. Everything else parents accomplish is secondary.

Perhaps you disagree.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:23 pm
DAC - Pelosi’s greatest accomplishment is mothering five children. She didn’t jump into politics until they were raised. And like all parents - there is no more important job than the raising of well adjusted kids. Everything else parents accomplish is secondary.

Perhaps you disagree.
Do we really know if her kids are well adjusted, Or is that same crap you made up? You’re not the family Psychiatrist so put me in the disagree category.

DAC

Post by DAC » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:55 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Perhaps you disagree.
Of course that's important. As for professional experience, she has none outside of politics. ANYONE who has children is charged with raising them well, whether they become "powerful" and "well dressed" or not. While I have no information (do you?) about how well raised her kids were, I will concede that parenting is a great way to deal with the children involved national politics, but unfortunately she happens to be one of them.

Deleted User 14888

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:58 pm

SG, Do you have pictures of Nancy all over you house, Just curious.

DAC

Post by DAC » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:58 pm
SG, Do you have pictures of Nancy all over you house, Just curious.
Good one, 84! However, now that we low-life's have taken this so far off topic, perhaps it would be appropriate for 5 new threads to be started.

non-anon bob

Post by non-anon bob » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:47 am

I think Gretchen looks great, although I'd like to see her wear shorter skirts...and maybe bare shoulders once in a while! :hat

...and NOW, Ladies & Gentlemen...The Next Poster!
...CKLW, the Motor City...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic