Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rob Parker's Tom Brady antipathy.

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
borderboy653659200

Rob Parker's Tom Brady antipathy.

Post by borderboy653659200 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:27 am

I met Rob Parker outside Freed's,a Windsor men's clothier in '99 when he was pitching his book ,"Getting Robbed." We briefly conversed and he seemed like a good dude,but MAN,can that chap get off on some tangents.Among his staples is his Tom Brady hatred .Robbo just doesn't want to admit that TB 12 is the QB GOAT, and has called him the " LOAT. " ("Luckiest Of All Time." ) Also,Parker has called Brady a "cheater" because of Deflategate and even Spygate. Inasmuch as Robbie votes for Barry Bonds,Mark McGwire,Roger Clemens and other suspected PED cheats for the Baseball Hall Of Fame (as would I had I a Cooperstown ballot ), I don't get Butchie's (after "Butch Cassidy ",whose name was Robert LEROY Parker;our lad is Robert LEE Parker,Jr.)
disdain for Brady. Did Tom Terrific steal Rob's wife or girlfriend ?

Deleted User 7620

Re: Rob Parker's Tom Brady antipathy.

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:18 am

I’m not a Patriots fan, but what Parker is saying is beyond ludicrous. The guy hates Michigan. That’s the issue! He’s also an arrogant prick. There’s a good reason why ESPN fired him.

MasterB

Re: Rob Parker's Tom Brady antipathy.

Post by MasterB » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:40 pm

I can't stand Rob Parker he is such a blowhard I can't believe he is a teacher at USC I believe and is on FS1 Undepusted and sometimes on The Herd. Bet Rob wouldn't have the balls to call Stafford Pad Statfford which I don't like the name calling which is uncalled for.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic