All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
Re: Ron Cameron
Anybody else getting erratic audio? (a technical question)
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
There's a problem with the radio broadcast. Nothing but repeats.
Re: Ron Cameron
What's strange is that I'll tap the on/off button, the sound returns, and it repeats the conversation.Mr.Transistor wrote: ↑Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:20 amI am Bobbert. It keeps stopping and I am dead in the water.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
I can't pick up the pea shooter station on the radio, so you'll have to count me out today with the non streaming issues.
Same thing Bobbert, it's in repeat mode.
Same thing Bobbert, it's in repeat mode.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron's idea to kill the MI buzzboard off
Re: Ron Cameron
I see it's the same online. I hope this is straightened-out by next hour.
Re: Ron Cameron
And this call ended in real time so long ago, that Matt's already on his next bike vacation.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
The not so hidden hand of Martin has to be behind this.
-
Mr.Transistor
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am
Re: Ron Cameron
Scoop should demand a refund for today's debacle. Usually he's the one who is at fault for the train wrecks, this one is self induced by the pea shooter station
Re: Ron Cameron
And we’re in repeat mode on an NBA Summer game. Not even an exhibition game.