Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Should Rhythmic AC get another shot in the D?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
armchair pd

Re: Should Rhythmic AC get another shot in the D?

Post by armchair pd » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:56 pm

I'll have to check Phoenix out.

KTU has indeed evolved, and DVD should take note. Agree on the stationality. Snooze fest.
Last edited by armchair pd on Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Should Rhythmic AC get another shot in the D?

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:57 pm

WKTU plays a lot of the stuff DRQ played 20 to 25 years back. That's good, in my book.

For what it's worth, KTU put up softer than normal numbers in March. I'm unsure when they adopted their current sound.

Dave Corey has been a disappointment as PD of WDRQ and WDVD. 93.1's playlist is repetitious and predictable as hell and desperately needs a library expansion. 96.3 just seems to be going thru the motions; so sad to see a station with once phenomenal stationality (when Ron Harrell was PD) decay so badly over time (I will say Rob Bridges did a decent job with the station).
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic