Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Xfinity Broadcast TV Fee

A place to discuss broadband, streaming video, cable, and satellite services (not programming). Bitch about your crappy cable, satellite or streaming video provider here! This is also the place to talk about channel line-ups, packages, and special offers.
Bobbert

Xfinity Broadcast TV Fee

Post by Bobbert » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:48 pm

Just got a letter from Xfinity telling me that the Broadcast TV Fee is increasing from $19.05 to $23.45.

The Broadcast TV Fee is now higher priced than my Limited Basic Service package ($21.95).

kager

Re: Xfinity Broadcast TV Fee

Post by kager » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:21 pm

Bobbert wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:48 pm
Just got a letter from Xfinity telling me that the Broadcast TV Fee is increasing from $19.05 to $23.45.

The Broadcast TV Fee is now higher priced than my Limited Basic Service package ($21.95).
BUYER BEWARE: Spectrum’s new XUMO streaming device + Spectrum TV promotion is showing that service for $60/mo or less in the BIG LETTERS in the flyer ad. That same $23.45 broadcast TV fee - not included in the $60 price - is something you’ll only find buried in the very fine print @ the bottom of the ad.

At nearly $300/yr, you may be able to get a decent OTA setup for less than those broadcast TV fees…
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Deleted User 16144

Post by Deleted User 16144 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:21 am

Can I opt out of the local TV portion of my Comcast bill? My Television programming is delivered via the Comcast Internet TV package. I don’t have cable but do have the internet TV service.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:49 pm

You can, but you will likely fall out of your promo package if you have one. I tried that, and they actually said it would be more for internet only. Go figure.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic