Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

SiriusXM

A place to discuss broadband, streaming video, cable, and satellite services (not programming). Bitch about your crappy cable, satellite or streaming video provider here! This is also the place to talk about channel line-ups, packages, and special offers.
SolarMax

Re: SiriusXM

Post by SolarMax » Wed May 31, 2023 10:15 pm

So that's just the post above that says there's a free offer.
Doesn't address the question about traffic reports for Mid-Michigan, which still are not a thing on SXM.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:01 pm

About a week before the "free" offer from Sirius, my preset buttons all changed to Sirius on my stock Chevy radio.
Now the "free" offer is over, and the presets are still Sirius, I have to use the dial to change stations.
Anyone ever see this?
It doesn't matter if I hit the band button or not, just Sirius presets.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:30 am

HD74 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:01 pm
About a week before the "free" offer from Sirius, my preset buttons all changed to Sirius on my stock Chevy radio.
Now the "free" offer is over, and the presets are still Sirius, I have to use the dial to change stations.
Anyone ever see this?
I've never seen that happen.

Once I had my car in for service and the kid working on it changed all my presets to his favourite stations.

Refer to your owners manual it will tell you how to change your presets. It's pretty simple.

You may have to disconnect the car's battery cable for a minute or two to reset everything.

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:46 am

I wouldn't put it past a shitty company like GM to do something along the lines of what HD74 described.

For what it's worth, most car manufacturers treat their consumers like crap these days. GM is hardly alone in that regard.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 am

HD74 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:01 pm
Anyone ever see this?
I don't follow. Then again, my car is a 2009.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic