Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Second Firestick or a Roku Express

A place to discuss broadband, streaming video, cable, and satellite services (not programming). Bitch about your crappy cable, satellite or streaming video provider here! This is also the place to talk about channel line-ups, packages, and special offers.
MotorCityRadioFreak

Second Firestick or a Roku Express

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:31 am

So, I have an OTA setup for the locals in my bedroom. Have Amazon Prime. Listen to radio and podcasts through the iHeart App sometimes as well as loving live sports. I have a gen 1 Roku which is mostly a paperweight to me after they removed the private channels on Roku, but I do have it plugged in for the living room. I want to put something else in the living room because obviously watching TV in the bedroom all the time I am home is horrible. I watch the Roku channel on my circa 2019 Firestick already along with Pluto TV and will be adding ESPN+ now that I am ditching cable. The Amazon Firestick is on sale for $19 on Amazon and the Roku Express is $25. It seems like Roku is dying, but what do I do?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.