Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

HBO MAX & Apple Air Play & Roku

A place to discuss broadband, streaming video, cable, and satellite services (not programming). Bitch about your crappy cable, satellite or streaming video provider here! This is also the place to talk about channel line-ups, packages, and special offers.
Deleted User 4520

HBO MAX & Apple Air Play & Roku

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:36 pm

Apple Air Play is pretty cool. I wanted to stream HBO MAX on my TV via Roku but they don't have an app on there. Searching YouTube for a work around and it works amazing! Kinda gives my subscription a new life.

TC Talks

Re: HBO MAX & Apple Air Play & Roku

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:03 pm

I have the HBO Max app on my Roku. I believe I have it on my Apple TV too

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

SoutheastMIViewer

Re: HBO MAX & Apple Air Play & Roku

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:08 pm

I was doing this as LG don’t have a HBOmax app. After sometime, it would time out and have to reconnect. I finally moved my Appletv to the living room to use the HBOmax app.

Roku does have the HBOMax app but need the OS version 9.3 or higher.

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic