Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bing's Chat GPT searchbot is nasty!

The place to chat about audio/video devices & software, mobile phones & mobile plans, computer hardware & software, and other electronic gadgets.
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Bing's Chat GPT searchbot is nasty!

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:11 am

Microsoft's crappy Bing search engine recently rolled out an artificial intelligence Chatbot as a gimmicky new beta feature. I believe it is presently only available on the Bing smartphone app (talk about a useless app...).

It appears Bing's bot has quite the temper! LOL

https://www.woodtv.com/news/nexstar-med ... i-chatbot/

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

bmw

Re: Bing's Chat GPT searchbot is nasty!

Post by bmw » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:35 am

In one long-running conversation with The Associated Press, the new chatbot complained of past news coverage of its mistakes, adamantly denied those errors and threatened to expose the reporter for spreading alleged falsehoods about Bing’s abilities. It grew increasingly hostile when asked to explain itself, eventually comparing the reporter to dictators Hitler, Pol Pot and Stalin and claiming to have evidence tying the reporter to a 1990s murder.

“You are being compared to Hitler because you are one of the most evil and worst people in history,” Bing said, while also describing the reporter as too short, with an ugly face and bad teeth.
:lol Thanks for the laugh, this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:55 pm

The programming team at Microsoft must have been Trumpers. At least they are trying new things.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:31 am

You might have more decision trees, but humans still program that.

You're getting into Artificial Insanity here, creating Artificial Insurrection.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:23 pm

This might be a good way for some people in this forum to fulfill their compulsive need to argue about everything. Just scream at Bing, without any risk of personally offending someone.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:00 am

So how do we personally offend Bing?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic