Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

USB Flash Drive for Music

The place to chat about audio/video devices & software, mobile phones & mobile plans, computer hardware & software, and other electronic gadgets.
Turkeytop

Re: USB Flash Drive for Music

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:34 pm

moldyoldie wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:11 am
My 2016 Ford Escape has a CD player which I've yet to use. I'm liking Sirius/XM's offerings a lot! I've also yet to acquire a smartphone; I suppose I'll be forced to at some point.

FWIW, I was the last one on the block to get a VCR. :razz
You and I must be the last holdouts for the smart phone. One of our sons gave us a DVD player about 10 years ago and we've never used it. Don't know how.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:04 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:34 pm
moldyoldie wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:11 am
My 2016 Ford Escape has a CD player which I've yet to use. I'm liking Sirius/XM's offerings a lot! I've also yet to acquire a smartphone; I suppose I'll be forced to at some point.

FWIW, I was the last one on the block to get a VCR. :razz
You and I must be the last holdouts for the smart phone. One of our sons gave us a DVD player about 10 years ago and we've never used it. Don't know how.
What drives me nuts is that CDs and DVDs are now passé in favor of Blu-rays and the like. :rolleyes It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:03 pm

2008 hhr has a mp3/cd player, 2018 Silverado has both CD and mp3 capability.

Also does Apple CarPlay and other fun stuff.

For the car I have a Bluetooth adapter for the phone but the truck has it natively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic