Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Favorite Browser

The place to chat about audio/video devices & software, computer hardware & software, and other electronic gadgets.

Which browser do you prefer?

Internet Explorer/Edge
No votes
Firefox
33%
Chrome
17%
Opera
17%
Brave
17%
Other
17%

Total votes: 6

Calvert DeForest

Favorite Browser

Post by Calvert DeForest » Sat May 02, 2020 9:35 am

Which one do you like the best? Discuss.

If you ask who I'm voting for, I'll tell you I'm voting for the person I'm voting for.

TC Talks

Re: Favorite Browser

Post by TC Talks » Sat May 02, 2020 9:57 am

I use Chrome for work because of it's tools. When I browse on a mobile device, I use Opera because I can control more settings and it's lightweight.

© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Fri May 08, 2020 9:44 pm

Since last year, I have exclusively used Vivaldi for browsing. It's quite feature-rich and customizable, and the devs are very responsive. I like that they focus on "power users" and tinkerers with it; when it comes to browsers, that seems to be an area that's ignored (and I can see why). I still have other browsers, like Brave, Firefox, Safari, etc., but I don't regularly use them.

A little trivia: Vivaldi was created by the former CEO of Opera and a good chunk of their former dev team. You might wanna test it out, TC. There's a mobile version out for Android, but I'm not sure when they'll put out an iOS version...

Take anything people say with a grain of salt, a lime wedge, and maybe a bottle of tequila.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat May 09, 2020 12:24 am

I know nothing about tools or features. I always used Firefox but when I started having trouble navigating on some sites, their tech support people advised me to use chrome. Now I use chrome, but it's kind of creepy. Knows too much about me.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat May 09, 2020 8:20 am

I like Brave because you don't need to put in any add-ons to eliminate the pop-ups and ads

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic