Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Anyone else have DirecTV?

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
Realist

Anyone else have DirecTV?

Post by Realist » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:18 pm

I’ve received not 1 but 2 emails today from them telling me that I’m getting the NFL Sunday Ticket package at no charge. They’re hyping up all the games starting this Sunday.

Not much of a pro football fan. I tune into the Lions occasionally just to see the score but it’s rare if I watch an entire game. Would rather watch collegiate football like Michigan.

Anyway, anyone else out there who’d like to tell DirecTV to just reduce my bill instead of giving me stuff I won’t watch?

tigerwings

Re: Anyone else have DirecTV?

Post by tigerwings » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:48 pm

Appears Choice and above are getting Sunday Ticket.

It's part of my deal so I get it anyways. The Lions game that CBS had last season were not shown in WTOL, they had AFC north games. I also use it to watch Broncos game. Got to see a city celebrate a Super Bowl.

This is likely the last year for Sunday Ticket on DIRECTV. Not the money maker it once was. I expect Amazon or Apple to get it. Will suck for those in areas without high speed internet.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic