Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MLB Baseball / Go To Commercial Music

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
sfpcc1

MLB Baseball / Go To Commercial Music

Post by sfpcc1 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:19 pm

The starting pitcher for the Atlanta Braves last night was a young man named Ian Anderson. When I noticed the Go To Commercial Music they were playing either The Grateful Dead, (Althea) or Eddie Rabbit, (I Love A Rainy Night.) Considering the name of the pitcher I sort of expected Jethro Tull, (maybe that's too obvious.) Oddly enough the Atlanta closer was named Will Smith, (and I didn't hear Getting Jiggy With It either.)

moldyoldie

Re: MLB Baseball / Go To Commercial Music

Post by moldyoldie » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:34 am

sfpcc1 wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:19 pm
The starting pitcher for the Atlanta Braves last night was a young man named Ian Anderson. When I noticed the Go To Commercial Music they were playing either The Grateful Dead, (Althea) or Eddie Rabbit, (I Love A Rainy Night.) Considering the name of the pitcher I sort of expected Jethro Tull, (maybe that's too obvious.) Oddly enough the Atlanta closer was named Will Smith, (and I didn't hear Getting Jiggy With It either.)
I believe I heard the intro to "Aqualung" as bump outro music one inning. Maybe it was something else, but it was definitely Tull.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic