Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hugh Hewitt

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
bmw

Hugh Hewitt

Post by bmw » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:09 am

With Laura Ingharam calling it quits in radio, her show was replaced (at least on 1480 WIOS) by the Hugh Hewitt Show.

When I tuned him in yesterday morning (for the first time), he was talking sports, and saying how the national title game in college football should have been Ohio State vs Georgia. He said Georgia would have beaten Alabama in the 4 vs 1 game if Georgia had been #4. And that Ohio State would have beat Clemson.

This guy should stick to politics - I've heard some idiocy in sports commentary in my day, but this one just might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard in the world of sports talk.

Deleted User 14888

Re: Hugh Hewitt

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:26 pm

Your absolutely right, Hewitt has that tendency to get off subject at times his show is on WTDK AM 14 here in Detroit. I’m not to crazy for the dude myself he kind of leans to the left especially when he talks to Chuck Todd from NBC.

80sTalkRadioFan

Post by 80sTalkRadioFan » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:04 am

He's probably the only left leaning host on Salem's network. Maybe he thinks he can talk sports, either because Rush Limbaugh has been known to talk about his beloved Steelers, and/or because politics and sports have intersected in recent years, particularly in the NFL and NBA.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:32 pm

Hewitt...left leaning? Give me a fucking break. You guys are insane.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic