Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Steve Gorman Rocks

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
Deleted User 15835

Steve Gorman Rocks

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:55 am

This is on 94.5 WXKR in Toledo, where I hear it. The show isn't bad, I like it a whole lot better then that show Nikki Sixx had for a time.

Mainly just comedy bits and your mix of classic rock. Nothing epic but it's pleasant enough.

radioandtventhusiast

Re: Steve Gorman Rocks

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:38 pm

I like some of Steve's stories about being in the Black Crowes and other things about rock as well. You learn some stuff listening to it.

I also like Sammy Hagar's Top Rock Countdown on Saturday nights, as it's similar to Steve's show with the stories as well.

Realist

Post by Realist » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:22 pm

They play it on Saginaw’s WHEELZ 104.5 (Cumulus station), dumping Nights with Alice Cooper. They had a lot of listeners upset over that decision, as folks were bitching on Facebook about it. Tried telling them it was a corporate, not local, decision

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:15 am

Anything is better than Nikki Sixx's fucking awful show. iHM did so many listeners a favor by cancelling that show years ago. The generic voicetrackers are a more enjoyable listen than Sixx.

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:47 pm

It's weird, I had no idea Gorman was in The Black Crowes and I agree his stories can be interesting. I believe, Gorman is in the process of suing his former bandmates.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic