Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden makes false and misleading claims during Pennsylvania campaign swing

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Biden makes false and misleading claims during Pennsylvania campaign swing

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 pm

President Joe Biden spent three days this week campaigning in the critical swing state of Pennsylvania. He littered his remarks with false and misleading claims on subjects ranging from his annual earnings to his cap on seniors’ prescription drug spending to the demographics of China to the frequency of his past travel to Iraq and Afghanistan.

And in Biden’s most eyebrow-raising remarks of the campaign swing, he told and then retold a story in which he strongly suggested his late uncle, Ambrose Finnegan, was eaten by cannibals after his plane was shot down while he fought in World War II. Biden’s dramatic details don’t match the Defense Department’s official account of the plane crash.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/19/politics ... index.html

:lol

On the other side, are we in bizarro world: https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/april ... rial-day-4

I didn't check msnbc - I have to assume they have something about how great Biden is and how terrible Trump is.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Re: Biden makes false and misleading claims during Pennsylvania campaign swing

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 pm

It's working for Trump to win over idiots, why shouldn't Biden give it a try. BMW, how do Biden's comments make you feel?
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:40 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 pm
It's working for Trump to win over idiots, why shouldn't Biden give it a try. BMW, how do Biden's comments make you feel?
It should make him switch sides…

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:09 am

Is it fair for me to say that those of you who will ultimately vote for Joe Biden this fall are mentally and physically incapable of criticizing him without invoking Donald Trump? For all the complaints of "whataboutism" you people have had through the years here, you are the group that is most guilty of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:19 am

Biden sucks way less and has kept the economy stable. Trump is incapable of that.
― Matt

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:21 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:19 am
Biden sucks way less and has kept the economy stable. Trump is incapable of that.
That makes Biden immune to criticism? Is that your claim? That when he does things that would otherwise be worthy of criticism, that because Trump is worse in your opinion, Biden deserves a free pass?

That is what is known as being a "hack."

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:29 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:09 am
Is it fair for me to say that those of you who will ultimately vote for Joe Biden this fall are mentally and physically incapable of criticizing him without invoking Donald Trump? For all the complaints of "whataboutism" you people have had through the years here, you are the group that is most guilty of it.
The top stories on CNN and Fox were simultaneously anti their guy at the same time. I would add that anybody who votes for Trump is devoid of integrity.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:37 am

Who is giving Biden a pass? He's average, and mediocre. But there aren't major fuck ups.
― Matt

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:39 am

They both are doing it and candidates have done it since the beginning of time. I just ignore it. We know the truth. Well informed voters do anyhow.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:06 pm

zzand wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:39 am
They both are doing it and candidates have done it since the beginning of time. I just ignore it. We know the truth. Well informed voters do anyhow.
The media sure doesn’t seem to be in the bag for Biden… they harp on his gaffes like it was manna from heaven and use it like a cudgel to hit him over the head with.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic