Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Poor Melania

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Poor Melania

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:50 pm

Christian Nationalists should light a candle for her. Did you know she was Pregnant while Trump was sticking it to Stormy?

God bless her...
“At the end of the day, she can make or break his candidacy,” said Stephanie Grisham, Mrs. Trump’s former press secretary who resigned on Jan. 6, 2021, and went on to write a memoir. “And at the end of the day, she could probably make or break him.”

Some of the more personally damaging details of Mr. Trump’s behavior may not come up in court. On Monday, Justice Merchan barred some testimony related to the timing of a reported affair between Mr. Trump and a former Playboy model, Karen McDougal. The National Enquirer, which has longstanding ties to Mr. Trump, bought the rights to Ms. McDougal’s story for $150,000 and then never published it — a practice known as “catch and kill.”

Jurors may hear about the relationship between Mr. Trump and Ms. McDougal, Justice Merchan ruled — but not accounts that the affair continued while Mrs. Trump was pregnant with their son, Barron. (If the court proceedings bring up Barron, whose privacy his mother fiercely guards, Ms. Grisham said, Mrs. Trump is likely to be “not happy” with her husband “all over again.”)

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Round Six

Re: Poor Melania

Post by Round Six » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 pm

Yes it's very true Melania would be greatly upset if her son gets dragged into all this. But I feel it's wrong to think she really cared if Donald was fooling around in her. I'm thinking as soon as the rabbit died, the hook was set and she crossed her legs. Don't gotta lay up under that no more. I'll bet there's a whole lotta truth to that.

I truly feel, since pretty much the day they met, she viewed him as nothing more than a sugar daddy. "Here's my meal ticket". Saddle up to the same trough as Ivana and Marla. To be honest wouldn't surprise me if the first two were in it for the same reason. Like Tina says, what's love got to do with it?
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:03 pm

Round Six wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 pm
Yes it's very true Melania would be greatly upset if her son gets dragged into all this. But I feel it's wrong to think she really cared if Donald was fooling around in her. I'm thinking as soon as the rabbit died, the hook was set and she crossed her legs. Don't gotta lay up under that no more. I'll bet there's a whole lotta truth to that.

I truly feel, since pretty much the day they met, she viewed him as nothing more than a sugar daddy. "Here's my meal ticket". Saddle up to the same trough as Ivana and Marla. To be honest wouldn't surprise me if the first two were in it for the same reason. Like Tina says, what's love got to do with it?
Absolutely. Trump hasn't touched her in a decade. Melania can be called a lot of things, but dumb isn't one of them. And I'm sure she's really got him by the balls now because she is probably the one person who could single handidly kill his campaign.
The censorship king from out of state.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 pm

I deleted that just as you replied.
No big deal
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic