Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Name, Image, and Likeness

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Name, Image, and Likeness

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:55 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 362200007/

Grifters gonna grift...

This is beyond embarrassing:
Donald Trump is trying to bring into politics a phenomenon that's taking off in college athletics: money for use of the former president's name, image and likeness in campaign ads.

In a letter this week, the Trump presidential campaign asked all down-ballot GOP campaigns for at least a 5% cut of the money raised from advertising that features the party's 2024 presumptive White House nominee.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Re: Name, Image, and Likeness

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:31 pm

Do you know how many lawyers Trump has to feed?

I'm waiting for the Trump Edition Ram Truck (the choice of deplorables)
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:48 pm

Yeah so what? Donald is holding his hand out. Who's at fault if his palm does get greased? They know he's got more angles than a protractor. Good for him if he gets the jack
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

radiofann

Re: Name, Image, and Likenesser got a v

Post by radiofann » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:03 pm

Are the Biden’s still begging from Burisma?

They called him “MBNA Joe” back in the 90s for doing the bidding of the big credit card companies, all incorporated in Delaware. Oh yeah, IIRC Hunter Biden got an executive type job at MBNA right out of school and flubbed that one.

President Obama famous saying : “ Joe Biden flubbed everything I gave him to do”

Hunter appears to be a chip off the old block.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:34 pm

But, but,....WHATABOUT???????
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Rate This

Re: Name, Image, and Likenesser got a v

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:12 am

radiofann wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:03 pm
Are the Biden’s still begging from Burisma?

They called him “MBNA Joe” back in the 90s for doing the bidding of the big credit card companies, all incorporated in Delaware. Oh yeah, IIRC Hunter Biden got an executive type job at MBNA right out of school and flubbed that one.

President Obama famous saying : “ Joe Biden flubbed everything I gave him to do”

Hunter appears to be a chip off the old block.
Huh?

radiofann

Post by radiofann » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:57 am

My point was that Joe Biden is no less of a grifter than Trump.

Same for Hunter Biden. And Joe’s brother Jim.

Is it true the family has some 25 LLCs , many with no employees? And speaking of “paying fair share”, Joe and Jill Biden structured their extravagant income from their lucrative grafting and grifting in 2017 2018 2019 the same way as “Wall Street fat cats” and avoided all the same taxes including extra tax on wealthy incomes to support affordable care act and Medicare.
Grifters one and all. Two old rusty cast iron pots of the same color.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/06/joe-biden ... tax-dodge/

radiofann

Post by radiofann » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:00 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:31 pm

GM gonna have the Biden edition of the corvette. Green as the color of cash, with extra classified documents included in the trunk and glovebox. It will be speed limited to 15 mph for only drives around the White House and nursing home parking lot. Easier to insure that way.

I’m on a roll today

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:13 am

radiofann wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:00 am
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:31 pm

GM gonna have the Biden edition of the corvette. Green as the color of cash, with extra classified documents included in the trunk and glovebox. It will be speed limited to 15 mph for only drives around the White House and nursing home parking lot. Easier to insure that way.

I’m on a roll today
No, you're not.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:16 am

radiofann wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:57 am
My point was that Joe Biden is no less of a grifter than Trump.
Biden has served in leadership for decades. He hasn't had one indictment. Trump only made it 4 years and racked up 91. He's already lost a number of his cases.

Explain your evidence about Biden being no less a grifter than Trump?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:08 am

MAGA talking points. Nothing more or less.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:41 am

I early voted this week and had a list of every candidate who was using him in their campaigns and voted against them. So for that I thank them for using the Trump name. Also voted for Haley because I sure as hell wasn't supporting him.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:47 am

zzand wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:41 am
I early voted this week and had a list of every candidate who was using him in their campaigns and voted against them. So for that I thank them for using the Trump name. Also voted for Haley because I sure as hell wasn't supporting him.
Look how far you've come. I'm so proud of you.
― Noam Chomsky

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:28 am

Thought the group would get a giggle from this. We are running a lot of political commercials right now and three candidates who used Trump in their spots sent new ones removing any mention of his name to replace what is currently running. Guess they don't want to pay.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:35 am

zzand wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:28 am
Thought the group would get a giggle from this. We are running a lot of political commercials right now and three candidates who used Trump in their spots sent new ones removing any mention of his name to replace what is currently running. Guess they don't want to pay.
:lol :lol :lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic