Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bombshell: RNC Finds Counties With More Registered Voters Than Eligible Adults

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Bombshell: RNC Finds Counties With More Registered Voters Than Eligible Adults

Post by audiophile » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:23 pm

If the math is right, this is big news.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... s-BB1ksIJH

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Re: Bombshell: RNC Finds Counties With More Registered Voters Than Eligible Adults

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:42 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:23 pm

Bombshell???

:lol: :rollin :lol: :rollin :lol: :rollin :lol: :rollin :lol: :rollin

The state bureaucracy isn't good at managing voter information is somehow news to you? This is simply an attempt to put forward the long disproven narrative that the 2020 election was stolen. You'll note that this lawsuit came immediately after the Trump lackeys were installed at the RNC. Why is it that Trump fans think every criminal and civil action brought against him is bullshit, yet assign full merit to any and all of the batshit crazy lawsuits filed on his behalf?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Re: Bombshell: RNC Finds Counties With More Registered Voters Than Eligible Adults

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:14 pm

audiophile wrote:

It’s a nothing burger… the counties in question didn’t clean their rolls up. Who cares? It didn’t cause a bunch of extra votes to be cast. Face it…. Trump LOST. The fact that the right is having trouble accepting election results when they lose the way they are now is a disgrace. The behavior has since spread to other GOP candidates. Get better ideas and maybe you’ll win… that’s the whole idea after all… to get more people to say “YEAH! I WANT THAT!!!” than the other guys.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:17 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:14 pm
audiophile wrote:

It’s a nothing burger… the counties in question didn’t clean their rolls up. Who cares? It didn’t cause a bunch of extra votes to be cast. Face it…. Trump LOST. The fact that the right is having trouble accepting election results when they lose the way they are now is a disgrace. The behavior has since spread to other GOP candidates. Get better ideas and maybe you’ll win… that’s the whole idea after all… to get more people to say “YEAH! I WANT THAT!!!” than the other guys.
It's not just the right - Stacy Abrams is the most recent pre-trump OG, and Katie Porter recently had quite the meltdown.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:59 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:17 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:14 pm
audiophile wrote:

It's not just the right - Stacy Abrams is the most recent pre-trump OG, and Katie Porter recently had quite the meltdown.
I would argue Trump made it ok for it to happen though…

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:15 pm

I am still on the voter roll where I lived in Michigan and I haven't lived there for 17 years. It happens all over. They are laying the ground work for when Trump loses

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:30 pm

My kid received an absentee voter application and he's been out of state for 7 years. I get voter registration cards for the builder of my house who moved in 1997.

The trick is that it's a crime to vote more than once, and more Republicans have been convicted for doing this than Democrats.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:52 pm

I agree with most in this thread. Let's say a county shows 10,000 total voters registered.
Lo and behold 10% don't actually live in the county. If less than half the county votes, who cares?
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:57 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:15 pm
I am still on the voter roll where I lived in Michigan and I haven't lived there for 17 years. It happens all over. They are laying the ground work for when Trump loses
Exactly. That they would damn the consequences and illegitimately protest election results when their ideas were found to not be as attractive as the other guys and they simply couldn’t get more votes is insane.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic