Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump can't make bond

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Trump can't make bond

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:45 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:20 am
Now I get it, you dropped way too much acid back then and it is catching up to you.
You're one to talk. Didn't you say that the Covid vaccine seriously changed your life but even knowing that and if you had it to do over again you would have still gotten it anyways?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:23 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:45 am
zzand wrote:
Now I get it, you dropped way too much acid back then and it is catching up to you.
You're one to talk. Didn't you say that the Covid vaccine seriously changed your life but even knowing that and if you had it to do over again you would have still gotten it anyways?
Considering it’s seems likely he may have had an even worse reaction to Covid itself if a weakened virus messed him up and he could be dead this seems like a reasonable trade off.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:55 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:46 am
Abuse of power is abuse of power, I don't care what Trump said or did in the court room.
Spend some time looking at how NYC handles white collar crime. Trump's situation is not unique except that he lied even more than others convicted of this. New York is aggressive with dishonest developers.

Are you concerned that NY enforces laws for both rich and middle class? It seems like you might be naive about how business is done there.
Last edited by TC Talks on Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:58 pm

zzand wrote:
This is Audiophile. He gets this way when when he shits himself and nobody will change his diaper.
Last edited by TC Talks on Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:07 pm

I gotta disagree with TC and Matt. There is no way Ben Zonia and audiophile are the same person. They might be equally nuts, but their writing styles are completely different, and the references they make don't jive. For instance, Audiophile would have no idea who Marcia Strassman was.
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:23 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:07 pm
I gotta disagree with TC and Matt. There is no way Ben Zonia and audiophile are the same person. They might be equally nuts, but their writing styles are completely different, and the references they make don't jive. For instance, Audiophile would have no idea who Marcia Strassman was.
A few months ago, one of the followers of a thread was notified of a post by Audiophile which was deleted and then reposted exactly word for word by Ben Zonia. I agree they aren't the same person, but they are using the same computer at times.

Audiophile works with old engineers and I believe that is the case here, given the obscure engineering babble Ben has posted. He has a diminished capacity, maybe Audiophile is Ben's legal guardian?
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:16 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:23 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:07 pm
A few months ago, one of the followers of a thread was notified of a post by Audiophile which was deleted and then reposted exactly word for word by Ben Zonia. I agree they aren't the same person, but they are using the same computer at times.

Audiophile works with old engineers and I believe that is the case here, given the obscure engineering babble Ben has posted. He has a diminished capacity, maybe Audiophile is Ben's legal guardian?
I also agree with this.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:35 pm

I still have the email notifications from both the deleted post, and the identical "repost" between both users.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:36 pm

TC Talks obviously has my friend Ben Zonia confused with Joe Biden, who Robert Hur found to have diminished capacity, so much that he couldn't be charged with a much more egregious illegal possession of secret documents. Documents were found next to a Corvette in his garage, that he didn't even have the legal right to have there as Vice President. Hur said he couldn't be tried due to such diminished capacity, specifically characterizing him as a doddering old man.

I guess TC Talks is also a doddering old man. He frequently makes mistaken comments that he won't own up to being wrong.

He also disrespects people with superior abilities that he doesn't have, citing some personal socioeconomic superiority based on where he grew up and went to school.

My friend Ben Zonia frequently has to check up on TC Talks to see if he is making inflammatory slanderous comments about him behind his back. Ben has good reason to suspect this, based on a blackballing incident some years ago.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:28 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:36 pm
My friend Ben Zonia frequently has to check up on TC Talks to see if he is making inflammatory slanderous comments about him behind his back. Ben has good reason to suspect this, based on a blackballing incident some years ago.
What the hell are you talking about?
You are now talking about yourself in the third person.
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:51 pm

This thread just got weird in a hurry :lol

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:56 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:51 pm
This thread just got weird in a hurry :lol
No shit.

Back to topic

When you look at the entire scope of Trump's legal troubles, you can't acknowledge that he has brought much of this on himself?

No other past Presidents(even the Republicans) have had anything close to the trouble Trump has been having.

In the history of this country, there have been plenty of nastier political battles, yet only Trump ended up with 91 indictments.

This isn't a James Bond film where the nation's prosecutors meet in a shadowy room to discuss Trump.
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:04 pm

No other President has had their hands in anywhere close to the amount of private sector entities Trump has had his hands in.

btw - zzand's statement that the ends justifies the means is quite telling and I think illustrative of my point, and he's not even a lefty. But it is illustrative of the attitude of people in power who want Trump taken down a few notches - do whatever you have to do to accomplish your goal. Thus far MW is the only person here to put forth a rational reason why the New York ruling is utter BS. And nobody here wants to challenge his logic.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:32 pm

Let's go with your idea that Trump is every prosecutor's trophy, explain the convictions so far.

I can't believe that you can be this paranoid or naive that it's hundreds of plots against Trump. I mean, he's loved so much by millions.
― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:01 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:04 pm
No other President has had their hands in anywhere close to the amount of private sector entities Trump has had his hands in.

btw - zzand's statement that the ends justifies the means is quite telling and I think illustrative of my point, and he's not even a lefty. But it is illustrative of the attitude of people in power who want Trump taken down a few notches - do whatever you have to do to accomplish your goal. Thus far MW is the only person here to put forth a rational reason why the New York ruling is utter BS. And nobody here wants to challenge his logic.
Trump does things as dirty as he can to get away with as much as he can. That’s the width and breadth of it. If he hadn’t kept trying to defy the judge the penalty might not be as steep.

What liberal made him keep spouting off after being told to stop? Was it James? Was it Obama? Was it the voice in his head that tells him this is all a plot? Who held that gun to his head and told him to do any of this or else it’s curtains?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic