Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The knives are out for Aaron Rodgers

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

The knives are out for Aaron Rodgers

Post by bmw » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:12 pm

It was announced yesterday that Aaron Rodgers is on the short list of RFJ Jr's possible VP candidates.

Look through the headlines today, and you'll see that the knives are out.

Does the left think Aaron Rodgers being named RFK's VP would actually pose a threat to Biden? I just don't see it.

Rate This

Re: The knives are out for Aaron Rodgers

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:24 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:12 pm
It was announced yesterday that Aaron Rodgers is on the short list of RFJ Jr's possible VP candidates.

Does the left think Aaron Rodgers being named RFK's VP would actually pose a threat to Biden? I just don't see it.
It’s mostly his anti-vax stuff. It’s also rumored RFK is strongly considering being the Libertarian nominee… that would hurt Trump more than Biden. Libertarians are mainly nominally Tepublicans… some of those Haley folks might go there without voting Biden.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:00 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:24 pm
bmw wrote:

It’s mostly his anti-vax stuff. It’s also rumored RFK is strongly considering being the Libertarian nominee… that would hurt Trump more than Biden. Libertarians are mainly nominally Tepublicans… some of those Haley folks might go there without voting Biden.
Why is Kennedy's anti-vax views a dealbreaker for so many people? So many more important (in my opinion) issues,
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:11 pm

I think any "name" would be detrimental to both Biden and Trump. There's a strong "anybody but these two" sentiment out there. IF the press gives Kennedy and Rogers a fair shake, just may be a formidable affect.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:16 pm

I think Rodgers would actually take votes away from Trump with the podcast meat heads who listen to Rogan/Pat Mcafee. Bring it.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:57 pm

Round Six wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:00 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:24 pm
bmw wrote:

Why is Kennedy's anti-vax views a dealbreaker for so many people? So many more important (in my opinion) issues,
Because vaccines helped us eradicate or nearly eradicate several diseases and one paper now discredited has caused a growing number or morons to think that’s a bad thing and rebel. This jackass latched onto these stupid meritless theories to the detriment of mankind.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:22 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:57 pm
Round Six wrote:
Because vaccines helped us eradicate or nearly eradicate several diseases and one paper now discredited has caused a growing number or morons to think that’s a bad thing and rebel. This jackass latched onto these stupid meritless theories to the detriment of mankind.
Okay fine. Everything you replied is true. Just seems silly to take one fault and decide that's why you're not voting for him. You know as well as I do Biden and Trump have more issues than Time Magazine.
But being anti-vax your deal breaker for Kennedy? Yeah okay.
I abhor abortion. But I'm not going to not vote for Biden because he's for it. There's far bigger issues on the table.
Picking one issue (that to be honest isn't even relevant anymore) is silly.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:33 pm

Third party candidates lack the political clout to get anything done while in office. They have no one who will cooperate. Untill third parties proliferate Congress, it's a moot point.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:41 pm

Round Six wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:22 pm
Rate This wrote:
Round Six wrote:
Okay fine. Everything you replied is true. Just seems silly to take one fault and decide that's why you're not voting for him. You know as well as I do Biden and Trump have more issues than Time Magazine.
I abhor abortion. But I'm not going to not vote for Biden because he's for it. There's far bigger issues on the table.
It's an issue that is at the centerpiece of his political life. Given power he will undermine vaccination and that's a deal breaker. Anybody who wants to time warp back to a supposedly rosier time (these people were friggin children in the 50's of course it was "great!"...) is an automatic no. I want the kind of societal and technological progress we enjoyed in the 80's and 90's back.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:45 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:41 pm
Round Six wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:22 pm
Rate This wrote:
Round Six wrote:
It's an issue that is at the centerpiece of his political life. Given power he will undermine vaccination and that's a deal breaker. Anybody who wants to time warp back to a supposedly rosier time (these people were friggin children in the 50's of course it was "great!"...) is an automatic no. I want the kind of societal and technological progress we enjoyed in the 80's and 90's back.
Bryce just wants to go back to the time where you could throw rocks at ScArY brown-skinned people without worry of criminal charges... :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic