Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Why do people homeschool, and why is every parent who homeschools a giant creep?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
teetoppz28

Re: Why do people homeschool, and why is every parent who homeschools a giant creep?

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:11 pm

If only the Oxford shooter was homeschooled and decided to shoot up the school he attended. Would've saved the taxpayers a lot of money! :rollin

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Ben Zonia

Re: Why do people homeschool, and why is every parent who homeschools a giant creep?

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:29 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:11 pm
If only the Oxford shooter was homeschooled and decided to shoot up the school he attended. Would've saved the taxpayers a lot of money! :rollin
I don't believe it ever would have happened. The parents would have home schooled him, and he wouldn't have been exposed to as many bullies. Many murderers and dictators were abused in some way. But the parents were too busy having sex parties to home school.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:31 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:29 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
I don't believe it ever would have happened. The parents would have home schooled him, and he wouldn't have been exposed to as many bullies. Many murderers and dictators were abused in some way. But the parents were too busy having sex parties to home school.
Sex parties? Huh?

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:48 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:31 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
Sex parties? Huh?
Yes. Didn't you read about it? The unvarnished truth.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/02/news/etha ... -for-help/
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:31 pm

BZ: "But the parents were too busy having sex parties to home school."

Uh, that's not what happened, she was too busy having parties.
The wife was obviously the one making the decisions in that "family"
She should have the longest sentence, the husband having the longest sentence will be the travesty.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:54 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:48 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:31 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
teetoppz28 wrote:
Sex parties? Huh?
Yes. Didn't you read about it? The unvarnished truth.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/02/news/etha ... -for-help/
Sex parties with THAT?!?!? :barf
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:35 pm

That firefighter who was getting BJs from her in the Auburn Hills Costco parking lot has...ummm... interesting tastes in women to say the least.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:46 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:35 pm
That firefighter who was getting BJs from her in the Auburn Hills Costco parking lot has...ummm... interesting tastes in farm animals to say the least.
FIFY
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:56 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
That firefighter who was getting BJs from her in the Auburn Hills Costco parking lot has...ummm... interesting tastes in women to say the least.
To that point, that is about the quality you can expect if you are getting your BJs in a Costco parking lot.

I suspect at best she cleans up to a 5.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:13 pm

They sound like homeschooling parents to me.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:17 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:04 pm
Matt.

Many students are tormented by other students, teachers, and administrators. Many are scarred by it for life. Most don't murder their tormentors. But why should they be forced to attend schools where they are abused? Every parent who home schools is not a creep. Your animosity obviously has to do with many having Christian values and political views you abhor. I suggest that if you don't like freedom, that you emigrate to China, and quit trying to change everyone else here. You are nothing but a grown up schoolyard bully who never changed.

Sometimes they are even tormented because they are smarter than the vast majority of other students, teachers, and administrators. These kids can sometimes escape being tormented by being home schooled.

Ann Arbor has its own kind of bullies. You are one of them. A friend of mine who taught school in Ann Arbor was forced out because he drove a domestic car. He was constantly bullied about it by other teachers and administrators, who hate American made cars, the American auto industry, cars in general, and personal transportation that you don't get beaten, robbed, and killed in, versus one run by government.
You are pathetic. Also, maybe reconsider your stance that children are property before you go after others. Ann Arbor is a great place - sorry you couldn't cut it here. Macomb County with its red hat wearer morons is probably a better cultural fit for you.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:37 am

The schoolyard bully speaks again. He thinks it's OK for government to torment children in schools. Has nothing to do with property. A decent person sees the value of removing a child from an environment where he is bullied. The parents didn't have time because they were horsing around and having sex parties. Those two things combined resulted in disaster.

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:54 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:37 am
The schoolyard bully speaks again. He thinks it's OK for government to torment children in schools. Has nothing to do with property. A decent person sees the value of removing a child from an environment where he is bullied. The parents didn't have time because they were horsing around and having sex parties. Those two things combined resulted in disaster.
The government doesn't torment students. You have repeatedly represented that you view children as property. You hate the fact that after high school, the most intelligent children move away from parents to obtain a well-rounded education. Keep in mind, you once doxxed another poster here so maybe pipe down on the bullying label.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:24 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:56 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
To that point, that is about the quality you can expect if you are getting your BJs in a Costco parking lot.

I suspect at best she cleans up to a 5.

I can only imagine what the score would be if the store were, say, Big Lots or Walmart instead! 😁
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:52 pm

MW.

Her appearance has gone way down hill since she's been locked up. There have been older pictures online from when she was horsing around.

Matt.

I never "doxxed" TC Talks. Believe me, I know a lot more about him that I didn't, and never would, reveal. Let's keep it that way. I revealed nothing that he didn't reveal himself on the Buzzboard previously.

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic