Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kelly and Bolton: Trump speaks highly of despots, including Hitler

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Kelly and Bolton: Trump speaks highly of despots, including Hitler

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:37 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/11/politics ... index.html
To Donald Trump, Hungarian strongman Viktor Orbán is “fantastic,” Chinese leader Xi Jinping is “brilliant,” North Korea’s Kim Jong Un is “an OK guy,” and, most alarmingly, he allegedly said Adolf Hitler “did some good things,” a worldview that would reverse decades-old US foreign policy in a second term should he win November’s presidential election, multiple former senior advisers told CNN.

“He thought Putin was an OK guy and Kim was an OK guy — that we had pushed North Korea into a corner,” retired Gen. John Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff, told me. “To him, it was like we were goading these guys. ‘If we didn’t have NATO, then Putin wouldn’t be doing these things.’”

“He views himself as a big guy,” John Bolton, who served as national security adviser under Trump, told me. “He likes dealing with other big guys, and big guys like Erdogan in Turkey get to put people in jail and you don’t have to ask anybody’s permission. He kind of likes that.”

“He’s not a tough guy by any means, but in fact quite the opposite,” Kelly said. “But that’s how he envisions himself.”

Alleged praise for Hitler
Trump allegedly reserved some of his most unnerving praise for Hitler, who led Nazi Germany during World War II.

“He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things.’ I said, ‘Well, what?’ And he said, ‘Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.’ But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? He turned it against his own people and against the world. And I said, ‘Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing,’” Kelly recounted. “I mean, Mussolini was a great guy in comparison.”

“It’s pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theater,” Kelly told me. “But I think it’s more, again, the tough guy thing.”
Shocking how evangelicals have sold their souls to this asshole.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Re: Kelly and Bolton: Trump speaks highly of despots, including Hitler

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:38 am

This part of Trump's ugliness needs to be amplified
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:23 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:38 am
💯

He had Orban as a guest at Mar a Lago the other day and lavished him with praise.

https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/trum ... autocrats/
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:35 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:23 am
TC Talks wrote:
💯

He had Orban as a guest at Mar a Lago the other day and lavished him with praise.

Yet according to Bryce, if we don't vote for Trump we have blood on our hands.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:00 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:35 pm
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
💯

I. Just. Don't. Get. It.

You don't like Biden, that's understood. But how can you support this guy who has made it abundantly apparent how he will rule this country if he gets in power again? And if it was a few fringe nuts who are backing this lunatic, you could get your head around it. But he might win! He continuously announces how he hates everything America stands for, but he hugs a flag, so they believe him?!? This country is beyond fucked.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:30 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:00 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
💯

I. Just. Don't. Get. It.

You don't like Biden, that's understood. But how can you support this guy who has made it abundantly apparent how he will rule this country if he gets in power again? And if it was a few fringe nuts who are backing this lunatic, you could get your head around it. But he might win! He continuously announces how he hates everything America stands for, but he hugs a flag, so they believe him?!? This country is beyond fucked.
Did it occur to you that they want it and won’t say it out loud?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:32 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:30 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
💯

I. Just. Don't. Get. It.

I can understand some do. I have trouble believing how half of America does.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:05 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:32 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:30 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
💯

I. Just. Don't. Get. It.

I can understand some do. I have trouble believing how half of America does.
I don’t buy it either… I think polling is capturing too many Republicans for some reason.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:16 pm

Have you seen a situation where the same thing happens but after a paradigm shift? Americans love a Trainwreck, but we bore easily.

His core idiots are with him to the end, but it's no where near a winnable amount of people and mostly in deep red states.

Women from the suburbs elected Biden and they are not part of the Trump tribe. His rhetoric, and continued missteps will start to bore this voter and he will be in trouble. Getting kicked in the nads in two trials are making him look like a loser.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:35 am

Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
💯

I. Just. Don't. Get. It.

https://youtu.be/BkYmpd9o8uQ?si=kZhujXYQgf95wc3r

Sometimes, stand up does a better job of illustrating societal ills. People view Trump as a fighter, and they're willing to overlook his general awfulness because "he speaks to them."

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:02 am

Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
💯

I said voting for BIDEN gives you blood on your hands. I stand by it. I brought examples. The drug deaths alone because of his border policy are grounds for impeachment in and of itself.
Last edited by Bryce on Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:04 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:02 am
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
💯

I said voting for BIDEN gives you blood on your hands. I stand by it. I brought examples. The drugs across the border alone were grounds for impeachment.
So Trump was due for impeachment and removal then? Welcome to the enlightened side fellow traveler.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:07 am

Well now Trump, according to him, has immunity so no blood on his hands. Only Biden would have that blood. I say Trump voters also have blood on their hands from his mistakes with Covid and doing nothing on Jan. 6th.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:16 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:07 am
Well now Trump, according to him, has immunity so no blood on his hands. Only Biden would have that blood. I say Trump voters also have blood on their hands from his mistakes with Covid and doing nothing on Jan. 6th.
I see you too got sucked into the progressive con job of January 6th. Guess you missed the part where he wanted to deploy the National Guard and was rebuked. No surprise, the TDS people went to great lengths to hide and discredit it.

From Kash Patel...
Donald Trump authorized at least 10,000 National Guard troops days before Jan. 6 in the Oval Office with the secretary of defense, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, chief of staff to President Trump, me, and others present. Pursuant to that authorization, senior DOD officials were dispatched to D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s office and the Capitol Police. Each of our respective testimonials, under oath, confirms this key fact.

Now we learn that Cheney and her band of miscreants suppressed evidence that not only corroborates the truth about Trump’s authorization of National Guard troops but also completely exonerates Trump from their ginned-up charge of insurrection.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:28 am

I saw it but like most Trump stuff I don't buy it. Interesting it only comes out now. Why not sooner? Because he wants four more years to fuck shit up. For example, releasing all convicted of Jan 6th crimes. Great decision there. I do not have TDS, I have open eyes, a brain that works and can make my own decisions without the help of the two feeble old men who want to ruin the country. I notice even you cannot defend his mishandling of Covid in the beginning.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic