Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kelly and Bolton: Trump speaks highly of despots, including Hitler

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Kelly and Bolton: Trump speaks highly of despots, including Hitler

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:31 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:16 am
zzand wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:07 am
Well now Trump, according to him, has immunity so no blood on his hands. Only Biden would have that blood. I say Trump voters also have blood on their hands from his mistakes with Covid and doing nothing on Jan. 6th.
I see you too got sucked into the progressive con job of January 6th. Guess you missed the part where he wanted to deploy the National Guard and was rebuked. No surprise, the TDS people went to great lengths to hide and discredit it.

From Kash Patel...
Donald Trump authorized at least 10,000 National Guard troops days before Jan. 6 in the Oval Office with the secretary of defense, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, chief of staff to President Trump, me, and others present. Pursuant to that authorization, senior DOD officials were dispatched to D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s office and the Capitol Police. Each of our respective testimonials, under oath, confirms this key fact.

Now we learn that Cheney and her band of miscreants suppressed evidence that not only corroborates the truth about Trump’s authorization of National Guard troops but also completely exonerates Trump from their ginned-up charge of insurrection.
The age thing failed… the crime family thing fell apart… the laptop thing died… so now we are on to “the committee lied about January 6th!”… I smell desperation. I see lots of desperation in the suburbs because a candidate not in the race anymore was getting 30 or 40% in some suburbs in Georgia and Washington last night. Houston you have a problem and are grasping at straws to fix it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:57 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:28 am
I saw it but like most Trump stuff I don't buy it. Interesting it only comes out now. Why not sooner? Because he wants four more years to fuck shit up. For example, releasing all convicted of Jan 6th crimes. Great decision there. I do not have TDS, I have open eyes, a brain that works and can make my own decisions without the help of the two feeble old men who want to ruin the country. I notice even you cannot defend his mishandling of Covid in the beginning.
TDS is what Trump supporters are infected with.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:00 am

I am well aware but some Trump fanboys think only those who doubt the great and powerful orange have it.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:01 am

throwing stones at scary brown skins wrote:
zzand wrote:
Well now Trump, according to him, has immunity so no blood on his hands. Only Biden would have that blood. I say Trump voters also have blood on their hands from his mistakes with Covid and doing nothing on Jan. 6th.
I see you too got sucked into the progressive con job of January 6th. Guess you missed the part where he wanted to deploy the National Guard and was rebuked. No surprise, the TDS people went to great lengths to hide and discredit it.

From Kash Patel...
Donald Trump authorized at least 10,000 National Guard troops days before Jan. 6 in the Oval Office with the secretary of defense, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, chief of staff to President Trump, me, and others present. Pursuant to that authorization, senior DOD officials were dispatched to D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s office and the Capitol Police. Each of our respective testimonials, under oath, confirms this key fact.

Now we learn that Cheney and her band of miscreants suppressed evidence that not only corroborates the truth about Trump’s authorization of National Guard troops but also completely exonerates Trump from their ginned-up charge of insurrection.
It's a shame that Nikki Haley refused to use the troops that day!! (That's what the obese orange stable genius said, anyway...) :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:27 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:01 am
zzand wrote:

From Kash Patel...

It's a shame that Nikki Haley refused to use the troops that day!! (That's what the obese orange stable genius said, anyway...) :rollin
Maybe when Adderall Joe gets elected to congress in Pennsylvania, he can do something about that too.
"Pennsylvania, I have a message for you." He added, "Send me to Congress so that I can support this right."
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:03 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:27 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:01 am
zzand wrote:

From Kash Patel...

Maybe when Adderall Joe gets elected to congress in Pennsylvania, he can do something about that too.
"Pennsylvania, I have a message for you." He added, "Send me to Congress so that I can support this right."
So is adderall the new cure for dementia now?

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:31 pm

I mean, Kash Patel would have no reason to lie...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:19 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:31 pm
Virtually Trumps entire cabinet (the best people ever), have said he is unfit for the presidency. But those people's opinion doesn't matter to these idiot sheep Trumpers.
The censorship king from out of state.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:51 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:19 pm
Motown322 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:31 pm
Virtually Trumps entire cabinet (the best people ever), have said he is unfit for the presidency. But those people's opinion doesn't matter to these idiot sheep Trumpers.
They are all just part of the cOrRuPt DeEp StAtE and are RINOs... :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:26 am

Hardly thought it was possible but Trump reached a new low in Ohio.
The dark view resurfaced throughout his speech. While discussing the U.S. economy and its auto industry, Mr. Trump promised to place tariffs on cars manufactured abroad if he won in November. He added: “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a blood bath for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a blood bath for the country.”

For nearly 90 minutes outside the Dayton International Airport in Vandalia, Ohio, Mr. Trump delivered a discursive speech, replete with attacks and caustic rhetoric. He noted several times that he was having difficulty reading the teleprompter.

The former president opened his speech by praising the people serving sentences in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol. Mr. Trump, who faces criminal charges tied to his efforts to overturn his election loss, called them “hostages” and “unbelievable patriots,” commended their spirit and vowed to help them if elected in November. He also repeated his false claims that the 2020 election was stolen, which have been discredited by a mountain of evidence.

If he did not win this year’s presidential election, Mr. Trump said, “I don’t think you’re going to have another election, or certainly not an election that’s meaningful.”

Mr. Trump also stoked fears about the influx of migrants coming into the United States at the southern border. As he did during his successful campaign in 2016, Mr. Trump used incendiary and dehumanizing language to cast many migrants as threats to American citizens.

He asserted, without evidence, that other countries were emptying their prisons of “young people” and sending them across the border. “I don’t know if you call them ‘people,’ in some cases,” he said. “They’re not people, in my opinion.” He later referred to them as “animals.”
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:59 am

I came here to post this too. On the surface of the speech he is speaking of an economic bloodbath. But the subtext is obvious to anyone with a brain.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:01 am

zzand wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:59 am
I came here to post this too. On the surface of the speech he is speaking of an economic bloodbath. But the subtext is obvious to anyone with a brain.
I watched a bunch of snippets… the crowd is mesmerized (though not quite like 2016 or 2024) by what he’s saying and I’m sitting there finding much of it nearly impenetrable…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic