Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden ad knocks it out of the park

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
craig11152

Re: Biden ad knocks it out of the park

Post by craig11152 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:26 pm

I have had 4 vaccines maybe 5? Every time I qualify I get a booster. You are confusing me with someone else.

I no longer directly engage trolls

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:30 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:26 pm
I have had 4 vaccines maybe 5? Every time I qualify I get a booster. You are confusing me with someone else.
I was, sorry. I thought it was a BMW post.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:32 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:11 pm
I don't think Trump was a bad president. Not saying he was a good president but he was far from the demon liberals would say he was.
Covid was a curveball that was problematic. He made some mistakes no doubt. But despite liberal denials he did facilitate the fast track of a vaccine. He also facilitated the automakers producing ventilators in large numbers, something NPR allowed a Huffington Post "expert" to say was not possible.
But he lost the 2020 election plain and simple. His refusal to openly accept that and his continued false narrative in that regard is too much for me.
Interesting that you bring that up... he posted about his fast tracking the vaccine on his faux-Twitter site during the State of the Union and tried to give himself credit... it went over like a lead balloon with his supporters tearing into him in direct response to it so apparently they don't want much to do with the vaccines and certainly don't want to see Trump hug them tighter even if its the politically wise thing to do.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:48 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:51 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:27 am
craig11152 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:50 am
For most of my adult life my votes have been against the guy I didn't vote for rather than for the guy I did vote for.
This time around that will be business as usual. I will mark Biden on my ballot soly because he isn't the other guy.
Then I will hope somehow he can finish his term because Kamala Harris is as big a train wreck as Trump.
You'll have blood on your hands.

More fentanyl deaths from Chinese product shipped to Mexico, produced by the cartels then taken across the unchecked border.

More beautiful young women murdered by illegals.
Do you think Trump is going to fix that? :rollin
This article from the far right Washington Compost should answer that question.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigrat ... -compared/
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:14 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:48 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:51 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:27 am
craig11152 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:50 am
For most of my adult life my votes have been against the guy I didn't vote for rather than for the guy I did vote for.
This time around that will be business as usual. I will mark Biden on my ballot soly because he isn't the other guy.
Then I will hope somehow he can finish his term because Kamala Harris is as big a train wreck as Trump.
You'll have blood on your hands.

More fentanyl deaths from Chinese product shipped to Mexico, produced by the cartels then taken across the unchecked border.

More beautiful young women murdered by illegals.
Do you think Trump is going to fix that? :rollin
This article from the far right Washington Compost should answer that question.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigrat ... -compared/
You must be a closet fan as it is subscription only.

Many of those charts show rises that started during the Trump administration and have only gotten worse with the pandemic likely slowing things a tad briefly… in other words… no Trump will not be swooping in and magically fixing anything.

We also know he doesn’t want to. He made them kill a bill that would have helped because it would take an issue away from his campaign. So he could give a damn about this entire subject.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:34 am

The last 2 elections have been won or lost in the suburbs, more specifically suburban women. How is this strategy bad?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:03 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:34 am
The last 2 elections have been won or lost in the suburbs, more specifically suburban women. How is this strategy bad?
Excellent point.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic