Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Languages

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Languages

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:22 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:11 pm
zzand wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:34 pm
In my case it will be third party
Prepare to get blasted for voicing your democratic right to vote for whoever you think is best qualified for the job.
Here are my current rankings with the presumed major party candidates and an awful write in:

1. Joe Biden
2. Write in third base Ryan Day
3. Donald Trump

Since I live in Michigan, a Trump ballwasher like BMW should be hoping like a hell that there is a candidate that pushes Biden down in that list if he wants his trash candidate to win.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:40 pm

So your whole "both are equally bad" shtick was a lie?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:57 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:40 pm
So your whole "both are equally bad" shtick was a lie?
They both suck. Give me someone worth supporting.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic