Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Non binary Teen murdered by Students/Libs of Tik Tok

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Round Six

Re: Non binary Teen murdered by Students/Libs of Tik Tok

Post by Round Six » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:27 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:16 pm
Round Six wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:13 pm
Are you talking about the basketball game video?
Yes… I can’t exactly tell what’s going on. Nor can I definitely say the nature of the person that knocks the girl over.
I dunno. Seems sort of plain to me.
The tallest player grabbed the ball and whipped the shorter player around and off her feet because she wouldn't let go of the ball. Which is an infraction in any basketball league.
From my view, those are the only 2 people involved.

Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:44 pm

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/th ... -statement
On Feb. 21, police released the preliminary findings provided to law enforcement from the medical examiner. OPD said at the completion of the autopsy, the death was not due to trauma.

"While the investigation continues into the altercation. Preliminary information from the medical examiner’s office is that a complete autopsy was performed and indicated that the decedent did not die as a result of trauma. At this time, any further comments on the cause of death are currently pending until toxicology results and other ancillary testing results are received. The official autopsy report will be available at a later date," OPD said.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:08 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:44 pm
On Feb. 21, police released the preliminary findings provided to law enforcement from the medical examiner. OPD said at the completion of the autopsy, the death was not due to trauma.

"While the investigation continues into the altercation. Preliminary information from the medical examiner’s office is that a complete autopsy was performed and indicated that the decedent did not die as a result of trauma. At this time, any further comments on the cause of death are currently pending until toxicology results and other ancillary testing results are received. The official autopsy report will be available at a later date," OPD said.
You trust Oklahoma POLICE to do right by trans folks? :lol That's rich.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:44 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:08 am
Well, Matt's article says officials are awaiting a toxicology report. Rex did get roughed up but apparently not enough for her parents to take her to the hospital after school. Next day she gets rushed to emergency and passes. I could be highly mistaken. But I'm thinking it's going to come out Rex took her life. Heartbreaking either way of course.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:26 am

Matt wrote:

First off, this death could have absolutely been avoided if people were even decent to those who are different from them. I find it interesting that people who live by the motto of "live and let live" do not apply that motto to the LGBTQIA2S+ community. I'm sure Nex's life was very difficult because of who they were. No one deserves to have to deal with that nonsense.

Having said that, I highly doubt there is a conspiracy at play here. The article notes that the Medical Examiner, not the police, made the preliminary statement that the death was not caused by trauma. I'll note that your thread title made a declarative statement that Nex was murdered by these girls and somehow a social media cunt (Chaya) - more on that in a minute. It is irresponsible to make accusations without knowing all the facts, and it really hurts your credibility and your cause when you double down when it appears that the original narrative was incorrect.

I've reviewed Chaya's Twitter and can confirm she's an awful and hateful person. She still doesn't deserve death threats. All that will do is embolden her to double down in her anti-LGBTQIA2S+ crusade. It looks like she is in her late 20s so there is a chance she can change, however unlikely. We would do better as a society if we ignored human garbage like Chaya.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:40 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:26 am

First off, this death could have absolutely been avoided if people were even decent to those who are different from them.
Unless of course they're Trump supporters?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:51 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:40 am
Matt wrote:

First off, this death could have absolutely been avoided if people were even decent to those who are different from them.
I haven't heard of murders of Trump supporters that didn't take place while they were actively trespassing.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:03 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:51 am
Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:

I haven't heard of murders of Trump supporters that didn't take place while they were actively trespassing.
So your definition of "decent" is not murdering someone?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:05 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:03 am
Matt wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:51 am
Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:

So your definition of "decent" is not murdering someone?
No, I was just anticipating your "BUT WHAT ABOUT ASHLEY BABBITT!?!!!??!!" response.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:07 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:05 am

No, I was just anticipating your "BUT WHAT ABOUT ASHLEY BABBITT!?!!!??!!" response.
My point was that YOU don't treat people that are different from yourself, i.e. Trump Supporters, decently while expecting others to treat others better.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:26 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:07 am
Matt wrote:

My point was that YOU don't treat people that are different from yourself, i.e. Trump Supporters, decently while expecting others to treat others better.
I don't? You are judging how I treat others by how I post here?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:03 am

Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:

Yes, he's very mean to us Spartans....and forget about how he treats Buckeyes.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:17 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:03 am
Bryce wrote:
Matt wrote:

Yes, he's very mean to us Spartans....and forget about how he treats Buckeyes.
:lol :lol :lol

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:19 pm

Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:

First off, this death could have absolutely been avoided if people were even decent to those who are different from them. I find it interesting that people who live by the motto of "live and let live" do not apply that motto to the LGBTQIA2S+ community. I'm sure Nex's life was very difficult because of who they were. No one deserves to have to deal with that nonsense.

Having said that, I highly doubt there is a conspiracy at play here. The article notes that the Medical Examiner, not the police, made the preliminary statement that the death was not caused by trauma. I'll note that your thread title made a declarative statement that Nex was murdered by these girls and somehow a social media cunt (Chaya) - more on that in a minute. It is irresponsible to make accusations without knowing all the facts, and it really hurts your credibility and your cause when you double down when it appears that the original narrative was incorrect.

I've reviewed Chaya's Twitter and can confirm she's an awful and hateful person. She still doesn't deserve death threats. All that will do is embolden her to double down in her anti-LGBTQIA2S+ crusade. It looks like she is in her late 20s so there is a chance she can change, however unlikely. We would do better as a society if we ignored human garbage like Chaya.
Chaya literally called for the eradication of transgender people today, you dumb fuck. She deserves any shit that gets back to her.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:40 pm

Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:19 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:

Chaya literally called for the eradication of transgender people today, you dumb fuck. She deserves any shit that gets back to her.
Seems like a bit of an overreaction. I looked at the cunt's twitter and don't see your claim.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic